Omen

The diner was not as crowded as before. There's a only few people here and there. We took some empty table at the same table just like I sat on few days ago.

"So, what are we eating?" She asked while I smirk.

"Well, miss Camila Cabello, I'm about to introduce you, to the world greatest menu....."

"Lauren!!!" I got cut off as Ally walked towards us.

"Oh, hey Ally." I greeted her.

"Hey Lauren, who's this?" Ally's smile turns to mischievous smirk as she sees the girl I am with.

"Ally, I want you to meet Camila, my friend. And Camila, this is Ally, my closest friend and owner of this marvellous diner."

"Aaahh. So this is Camila... Lauren talks about you a lot." She winks at me as I almost choked on my own saliva.

"Oh did she? Nothing bad I hope." Camila said as she smiled.

"Oh no, it's far from bad." She said to Camila but looking directly on me. I glared to her of course. She notice it and quickly took out her note. "So, what can I get you lovelies?"

"The usual for me. And what do you want eat?" I asked to Camila.

"I'll take the same like her."

"Okay, 2 the usual coming right up. Oh and nice to meet you Camila." Says Ally before she made her way back to the kitchen and ordered our food up.

"You sure you want tuna sandwich? Because that's what I ordered." I asked after Ally is out of sight.

"I'm pretty open minded about food. So I'm okay." She shrugs.

"Okay... " I smiled. I had so many question to ask. Like the one in the one in the forest. But I'm sure she'll divert the topic away.

"So, you seem interested in skateboard. Any particular reason why?" I decided this question instead. But in immediate, regret it. She seems to caught off guard with my question.

"Uhm..."

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. We could talk about something else." I quickly said. I didn't want to push her on some topic she dislike. Even though how much I wanted to know, I would still appreciate her privacy, she could tell me whenever she wants, and I would gladly wait.

"No, it's okay. I'm just thinking on how to answer that." She formed her sad smile. I nod my head in understanding.

She looked down at her scribbled fingers and let a out a shaky breath like she's holding up something.

I'm contemplating whether I should held her hand to calm her down or just stay frozen and watch her frustrated with herself.

I decide to courage up.

I lean my hand to hers, and hold her hand, squeezing reassuringly.

She seems to notice my intense eyes as she quickly shook her head and blushed.

"I used to watch my best friends skateboarding." She let out, while I raised my eyebrow. "But as you can see, I never tried." She confessed.

"Dinah used to skateboarding?"

"No", she chuckled lightly. "It was my other best friends, from my old home town before."

"Oh."

"Yeah, they're a pretty intense skateboarder. Seeing your brother skateboarding is just.....reminds me of them." she said in nostalgic tone.

"You miss them?"

"Yeah....so much." she breathes.

"Do you still keep in touch with them?"