Chapter - 09

Part 9 is now done! Yay! Haha sorry it took me so long, I tried to make this one a bit longer, but its still kind of short lol!

I still can't believe how many comments and votes i got from Part 8! Thank you guys sooo much! I love them! I'm kind of in a rush right now, So I'm going to say this fast. Thank you thank you thank you, to everyone. You all Rock! Please Comment, and if you like my story Vote!

XoxoX

-Krissy

Chapter 9

"What?!" I yelled, staring at the boy in disbelief. "That inconsiderate, deceitful, arrogant, liar is your brother!?"

"Well, if you have to put it that way." He replied calmly.

I couldn't believe it, this boy seemed so different and yet, so the same. I mean whenever Damen was with just me, he was really nice. Damen was only an ass when we were at school and around other people. I just ditched school to get away from Damen and all his bullshit and now I'm stuck in a car with his younger brother? Great!

"Yah, so you can call me either Damen's little brother...or if you want Brandon, since that's my name."

"Oh, yah...I totally forgot to ask what your name is." I said feeling a little bit embarrassed.

He laughed lightly at that while turning the engine back on. It looked like he was about to say something, then a knock on his side window turned our attention outside. A blond girl was standing there with her arms crossed staring at Brandon curiously, before eyeing me. Her hair reached down to her shoulders in perfect bouncy curls. Her eyes were light blue and her skin was a soft ivory color. She was wearing a cute pink blouse, which only added to her adorable features.

Brandon rolled down the window, "Hey Karis!" He said, though she just stood there, not saying anything. "What's your problem?"

"Ummm...let me see," she spoke with attitude but her voice was so small and cute she wouldn't be able to scare a baby. "You were supposed to meet me outside the school half an hour ago. I started walking and then I saw you parked here...with Stasee? Since when did you start hanging out with her?"

"Since...half an hour ago." He replied with a chuckle.

"Oh. Well are you going to let me in?" She asked. Brandon nodded as he depressed the automatic door locks. Karis smiled at us as she opened the door and jumped into the backseat.

"I'm Karis," she said, waving at me with a giddy look on her face.

"Oh...nice to meet you, I'm-" I began before she cut me off.

"Stasee, I know I've gone to school with you for years."

"Oh...I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it, I'm not at all offended. You don't really pay attention to anyone at school." She spoke nonchalantly before adding, "Well, that was until this week anyways."

"Yah...apparently." I replied. "Honestly, I never even noticed. I always thought everyone was ignoring me, I just found out today it was the other way around..."

"What!?" She yelled in surprise while Brandon pulled the SUV out of the Wal-Mart parking lot and back onto the road. Karis leaned on the edge of her seat while poking her head between me and Brandon. "You thought people were ignoring you? Oh my God! Come on Stasee, you are like the most beautiful girl in the whole school, I mean if you actually wore clothes more your age and got all that hair out of your face, you'd be like model material. I don't understand why you try to hide yourself all the time, I mean if I had your beauty, I'd be flaunting it!"