Richmond Part 2

Alexandria P.O.V 

I walked out the bathroom to find my older brother Damon having a stare off with the doppleganger.

' What are you doing here ?' Elena asked.

' What are you doing here Elena ?' Damon replied. Rose walked forward and Elena turned to her.

' You called him ?'

' I had to Elena you were going to get yourself killed.' Rose said.

' You said you understood.'

' It wasn't my idea it was Alexandria's.' She said pointing at me.

' What why ?' 

' Because Elena I didn't understand also I am not having my brothers heart broken over your suicidal tendencies.' I told her with a smirk. Elena looked back to Damon who was looking at the dead body then at me. I shrugged and said ' Loose end brother' He nodded and turned back to Elena and grabbed her arm.

' Come on Elena, were leaving.' 

' No !' She denied as she shook her head.

' I said 'we're leaving.'  Damon pushed which only angered the brown haired girl.

' I'm not going with you.'  Elena said firmly.

' You do not get to make decisions Elena, Damon argued.

'When have i ever made a decision ? You and Stefan do that for me. Now this, this is my decision.' Elena said her face getting closer to Damon's. I mentally gagged at the sight.

' Who is going to save your life when your out making decisions Elena ? Damon questioned.

' Your not listening to me Damon, I don't want to be saved not if it means that Klaus is going to kill everyone that I love.' Elena stated.

' Elena, I am extremely annoyed with your right now as you put yourself in danger and my little sister, now get you're ass out that door or I'll throw you over my shoulder and carry you out myself.''Damon threatened now he's pissed.

When Elena turned away from Damon, he grabbed her arm she resisted and tried to throw a punch but Damon being Damon caught her fist before it could do anything

' Don't ever do anything like that again.' Damon hissed. He let go of her hand and made his way over to the body and dragged it out the door.

' Well done Elena.' I said clapping.

Time Skip?//

Damon walked in and stood in front us.

' Time to go. The dead girls body is now buried and Stefan's fury friends will finish her off.' He said, I chuckled but before we could leave the door slammed open to reveal three blonde vampires.

'We here for the doppleganger.' One of the blondes said.

' Thank you for coming.' Elena said and made her way over to them but before she could go any further Damon grabbed her and pulled her back. Elena struggled against his grip but he threatened to break her arm and in which she immediately stopped.

' There is nothing here for you.' Damon sneered at the Abercrombie and fitch models.One of the men dropped to the ground making a sickening crunch. I furrowed my eyebrows. Until I saw him. Elijah with the blonde's heart in his hands, Elena gasped because she thought he was dead. Elijah turned to the other two blondes and Rose rushed out the apartment,I forgot she was still here.

' You were dead, I killed you' Damon said.

' For centuries now.' Elijah replied as he looked over to me, I smiled.

' Who are you ?' Elijah asked the first blonde.

' Who are you ? The blonde replied.

' Elijah.' The blondes confidence dropped, fear was now radiating off him. 

' We were going to bring her to you, for Klaus. She's the doppleganger, she's the girl. We don't know how she exists but she does, Klaus needs to see her.' The blonde stuttered.

' Does anybody else know your here ?' Elijah asked.

'No.'

' Well you have been extremely helpful.' He said as he put his hand through the two vampires chest and pulled out their hearts and threw them onto the ground.  There bodies dropped to the ground making a 'thud'. Elijah looked over to me, then sped away. 

'Well that was interesting.' I said.

'Yes, now let's go before more blondes come.' Damon said and with that we left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! Thanks for checking out my book.

If you like the Salvatore sister check out my other books Mikaelson Sibling.
Or Control.

Just go to my profile and the book will be there.

Thanks

Petrova Flower x 

( I only own Alexandria, All the other characters are product of TVD/TO.)