Assassin's Bride Chp39

Hello and Salam my awesome readers, I hope you guys have fun reading....This chapter contains violence! 

_____________________________________________________

~*Tonight the devil bows, for it was the assassin who awoke from his slumber~* TheQueenofDarkness. 

The Fury stood there and watched as the Sahirs drove away, and blinked the rain drops that soaked his eyelashes. He clenched his jaw, inhaled then pivoted around to the men who awaited his command. Cloud walked up to Alexander's car and opened the backdoor, he snatched his hidden blade and fastened it around his right arm, then stretched his hand for his black robe. Within a second he was garbed in a robe and dropped the hood to conceal half of his face.

He then lifted his head to look at the enormous Victorian mansion that towered over them. His eyes took in the large iron gates that seemed to caress the sky, and the gardens that spread, and circled around the mansion like a moat. "Let's move." The words were verbalized in a stern tone, order was given and with that the Fury and Alexander evaporated in thin air even before the rain drops could touch the ground.

Horrifying cries of downright agony hit his ears as the Fury emerged in the scene with Alexander alongside him. The Sahirs were the ground of immense bloodshed and massacre. His dark eyes traveled around the grand foyer that was now drenched in blood and lifeless pallid bodies. Rage summered in him at the sound of guns, of course Maynor would penetrate the creed laws, of course he would turn to guns just to eliminate the Wolfics. Such spineless act did not matter when that innocent face flashed before his eyes. Cloud moved his head to his right an inch just to let Alexander know he will depart.

Before he could move an arrow wheezed by just inches away from his head. Cloud moved his head to locate that piteous being who dared to act in such a deplorable manner. His narrowed, deceased eyes landed on the Wolferian by the grand stairs. He stalked towards him with no weapon in hand, he did not require a weapon to terminate a man who would attack from such distance. When the Ghost was a few feet away from his opponent he leaped in the air and landed on the wooden banister of the grand stairs in a poise of a Lynx. In a swift moment even the wind around him could not apprehend, he turned around and struck his ankle on the man's neck. Cloud grinned like a damned demon at the painful grunt that sounded from the man's lips. Still on the banister, Cloud knot his feet around the man's neck, supported his body with his hands that grabbed the banister and in a split second snapped his opponent's neck barbarically.

With that crime committed Cloud Wolfic Jayden, turned to his left and darted away from the scene of holocaust. He sprinted down a hallway illuminated with fire torches, broken pieces of tiles lay on either side of the hallway, trail of blood decorated the white tiles . While his eyes searched around, he failed to sense the coming peril. It all occurred in a bat of an eye, at once his form staggered back from an unseenable force. Cloud stopped and glared up at the gigantic man who appeared from the door on his right, rubbing his large knuckle.

"This is how far you go!" The Wolferian bellowed looking down at him.

Cloud's brows knit and exceed seethe ascended within his form. He did not wish to forewarn him, if the Wolferian knew who he was, the man was also well aware where his fate would lead him. Cloud pulled out the short Katana veiled beneath his drenched leather jacket, tightened his right fist around the hilt and peered the man straight in his brown eyes.

Just like a flash of light the Fury pounced forward towards the giant of a man and lifted his sword in the air. However, the giant's fingers swathe around Cloud's wrist and twisted his hand, a whoosh of air escaped the Wolfic's lips when a drastic, unbearable force slammed in his gut. The Wolferian let go of the wrist and pound his fist on Cloud's chest. The impact caused the assassin to loose balance and fall on his back. Cloud stayed there in that position instead of attacking anew. The man stalked forward and the Fury waited for the right moment. When the Wolferian was mere inches away, Cloud pushed on his hands to sit up, waited until his foe drew out his gun and placed it on his heaving chest. His lips formed a thin line and with that he drove the sword in the giant's chest.