A lie that goes south- jay

JayPOV

"Y/n?" i ask, poking my head in her room. I havent seen her all day, and i was getting worried. I found her sitting on her bed, her back to me, and her knees were pulled to her chest. "Y/n... Whats wrong?"

"Why the f*** would you care?" i hugged her around the neck, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Because i love you with all of my heart."

"Oh really? Then why are all of my games scrapped and used on your inventions?!" y/n pointed to a spot on the floor, where a few pieces were left from her 3dsxl. I dont who did that, but i knew for sure it wasnt me. "Y/n... I didnt-"
"And why should i believe you? I know your inventions are really important to you." i started to search the room, hoping i could find something to start with. I reached for y/ns closet door, and i turned to her, asking permission. She shortly nodded, and i opened the door to find a pile of what was left of her 3dsxl. With time and persistance, im sure i could fix it in no time. "Y/n... How long was this like this?"

"Cole told me. He said... He said he saw you take my stuff, and then afterwards all that was left was some new inventions you made. I couldnt believe it. But... Now i realize..." she just stopped, tears forming in her eyes. She got up and hugged me, tears streaming down her face. "Jay... Im really sorry... I really thought you hated me and decided to use my stuff... Im sorry," i hushed her, stroking her soft, h/c hair. "Its ok y/n... I got you... And the game? Consider it done. Ill have it back to normal in no time..."