Roommates (7)

A/N - So happy that my story is getting popular, thank you to everyone who has voted; fanned and commented! Going to a party now, so enjoy. Sorry if it's short.

 No proofreading done...

Chapter Six

I felt someone patting me lightly on the shoulder, “Rose…we’re almost here, thought you wanted to see the view.”

Slowly, I opened my eyes and rubbed them, looking around I caught sight of Vincent who was sleeping peacefully in the chair beside me. I turned my head and found the person who woke me up, Lizzie. She was staring at Vincent with a confused expression.

“Is something wrong?” I croaked; my voice hoarse.

Just as Lizzie was about to reply, Vincent shuffled in his chair and yawned, causing him to wake up. She mouthed something that looked like “tell you later.”

“We there yet?” asked Vincent, peeking out of the window.

"No, but I thought you would like the view,” answered Lizzie staring at Vincent suspiciously, Vincent stared at Lizzie and then at me, which caused him to blush stupidly. What the hell was going on? I raised my brow at Lizzie to explain; instead she shrugged her shoulders and trotted off to Calvin and Zack.

I cleared my throat, “how come you’re not with Zack?” I asked.

He thought for a while before responding, “Too noisy, and I was tired; thought I would take a nap.”

“Oh, I see. Well, let’s take a look at the view outside,” I stood up and leaned on top of Vincent to stare through the window.

“Wow, it’s beautiful,” I gasped, staring at the surroundings, although it was mostly surrounded by buildings, the colour of the sand from the beach was beautiful, and the waves; outstanding.

I turned my head round and looked over at Vincent, who, for your information was not looking at the view but rather my butt and legs.

“Boys,” I muttered, rolling my eyes. I sat back properly on my seat. “You know you’re kind of rude,” I stated. 

Vincent looked up and stared into my eyes, confused from the look of it.

"Well, not just you, I mean all the boys. Always checking girls out when we’re not looking. I suppose we do the same, but at least most girls aren't perverts like you.”

“Hey! I’m not a pervert!” defended Vincent.

“Then what’s up with you checking me out?” I asked, raising my brow.

He blushed, “I wasn’t,” he muttered looking out of the window. I laughed quietly; sure he wasn’t.

I stood up and went to the toilet, fixing myself. Oh crap, my clothes were stained with coke.

*~*

The first place we drove to was, Sydney since we’ll be staying in Sydney with Zack’s aunt since she has a “big” surprise for him.

Since we went by taxi, Zack and Vincent, who to my surprise; explained exactly where we were going.

Once the taxi drive dropped us off, Vincent looked me up and down and frowned. “Come on, we need to buy you new clothes,” and with that he grabbed my hand and pulled me along the streets.