Chapter 30 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 3]

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 30 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 3]

---Still Axel's P.O.V---

Yeah, I was under pressure, but I was also secretly enjoying every minute I spent with Rosaline. I took a deep breath and started improvising. "Once upon a time there was a princess named Flower. She was really hot but she didn't know it-"

I paused to look at Rosaline's wide crystal blue eyes. "Keep going." she said excitedly.

I nodded and kept going. "So like I said she was really hot but didn't know it. And all the jerks in the high school- I mean in the kingdom would always stare at her ass swaying from left to right every time she walked down the hallway. Her dad was never in town and from my opinion was an asshole. She lived with her evil step mom named 'Slut-o'.

Her step mom was a real slut and slept around with almost every single guy in the town-I mean the kingdom. And her step mom did something unforgivable to this other girl. She hated Flower because of it and blamed it all on Flower even though it wasn't Flower's fault.

Flower was clueless about why the girl hated her and thought she was just a bitch. Flower didn't want to be recognized at this dance- I mean ball and put on this masquerade mask on and fixed herself up so that no one would remember her then went to the ball.

Everyone who was mean to her before then thought she was a complete stranger and treated her with respect because they didn't know who she was. Flower had a lot of fun at the dance and lots of guys wanted to dance with her.

But then this evil dude named Mango who was always having benefits with the girl who hated Flower, came up to Flower, because he didn't know who she was and thought she was just a random hot chick. He made her squirm under his touch and made her feel uncomfortable because he was a pervert.

She dropped her phone- I mean she dropped her diary on the way of trying to escape Mango. Prince Bad Ass found her diary and decided to go through it. He figured out of password- I mean figured out how to open it and looked through it. He found out it was Flower and we was really surprised.

He went through her pictures and found out about her friends and family. He saw that she didn't have many friends at all and didn't act like most girls. He went through the pictures in her diary and found pictures of her and her betraying best friend together acting very close.

Princes Bad Ass knew about the secret that her best friend was keeping from her. Her best friend was having a secret affair with the girl who hated Flower, but Flower didn't know that. Flower was like a secret princess and only a few people who were around her could tell she was a princess. She had royalty in her blood.

But whatever, and after the dance a bunch of crap happened that I don't want to go into about girls slapping each other. Then the girl who hated Flower got one of Flower's close friend kicked out of the kingdom.

Flower was really angry but she was powerless and couldn't do anything about it. She got pissed off at the judge so the judge put her in juby where Prince Bad Ass always stayed at. Prince Bad Ass pretended to be sleeping with his crown covering half his face and watched her interact with the other prisoners.

One prisoner went too far with her so Prince Bad Ass kicked his ass for her. But Flower hated violence, she hated it so much that she couldn't stand to look at it. The look in her face when she saw violence was heartbreaking.

It was like she was about to break down or melt down and cry. Prince Bad Ass liked violence sometimes, but hated the look on Flower's face whenever that happened. Prince Bad Ass then told Flower that she looked cute when she smiled, then Flower fainted. It was probably from all the violence she witnessed so she fainted.