✩19✩

September 2015

The Red Bullet is over. The boys finally get to come back home for a little bit of rest before preparing for their next comeback. We finally had a gathering together and celebrated Jungkook's eighteenth birthday. The boys and I did the same surprise tactic to Jungkook about making him have a fake schedule. Can't believe he hasn't caught on the surprise even though we did it before, he's just so blank~

This year I didn't give him a present. Instead, I spent some time with him after eating out with the other members. Jungkook and I went on a little stroll to the park where we could see the stars. We took a seat in the same bench as last time.

"Happy birthday Jungkook!"

"Thank you Seoyeon~"

I smile brightly while resting my head on his shoulder. Jungkook places his arm around me.

"I think this is my best birthday ever. I got to spend time with all of my hyungs and got to spend it with the one I love~"

"Who is the one you love?"

"You, silly~"

Jungkook pokes me on the head with a wide smile on his face.

"Then, how much do you love me Jungkook?"

"Look at the sky and count the stars, that's how much I love you."

I stare at the sky, there were so many stars. I smile again.

"Seoyeon. What am I in your life?"

Now he's asking me questions.

"Someone I love, and a lost star that brought light into my darkness."

Jungkook kisses me on my forehead and sings me a song called 'Lost Stars'.

A Few Months Later

The boys made me cry with their comeback. PD-nim really is something, huh? I'm still training until I feel like I've trained enough. I may be overworking myself, but, I believe practice makes perfect.

Jungkook~

It's the first day of December, which means it's Seoyeon's birthday. The hyungs and I are planning a surprise party for her. Jin hyung is preparing the food and the rest of the members are preparing the presents and the decorations. Hoseok and Yoongi hyung are wrapping the presents while Taehyung, Jimin, and Namjoon hyung are doing the decorations.

Jimin: "Hyung! You ripped the decorations again!?"

Rap Monster: "This time it wasn't me! It was Taehyung!"

We all stare at Taehyung, he breaks a smile.

V: "I'll go get more decorations from the storage room."

After a little while, the decorations were finally done being placed.

J-Hope: "Yoongi hyung and I have finally completed wrapping!"

Suga: "Wait. Jungkook. We haven't wrapped your present yet."

"Oh, well, my present can't really be wrapped..."

Suga: "It can't be wrapped eh? Don't tell me the present is going to be you~"

He raises his eyebrow, then everyone started beating Yoongi hyung up for saying the wrong words.

Jin hyung also completed cooking all by himself.

Jin: "All we need is a cake now."

Jimin: "Let's make one!"