Ch. Three- EDITED

Greg

Greg's POV

"Fuck Candy." I groaned as I came into the blonde under me. She was my assistant and me and her had been sleeping together for about a year now.

Yeah I know what your thinking, then why am I trying to marry Lola? Well I fell in love with her while on a break with Candy. But then things resumed up with Candy and I was stuck. I mean the sex with Candy is amazing but Lola is the prime time Wife material.

So here I am. On a 'business' meeting when I'm really just down the road shacking up with Candy. Something that I always did. She knew that I was planning to marry Lola and was okay with it.

"Haha was that good for Daddy?" she asks me smiling as she runs her hand down my torso.

"Haha you did amazing baby." I tell her. For some reason I could never bring myself to sleep with Lola after I proposed. Maybe I felt as though as I was gonna call out the wrong name or something but I just couldn't. No matter how hard it was I contained myself from doing such a thing.

"How bout you go cook something for Daddy." I tell Candy as I get out of bed to take a shower. She grabs one of my shirts before heading downstairs to make Something.

I take me a quick shower before heading downstairs to see she made some homemade burgers. We eat quickly before heading upstairs to finish our 'meeting.'

Lola's POV

"All done." I say as I finish dinner for Sammy. I cooked him a big dinner so he'll have dinner for at least a week.

"Thanks babe." he says grabbing me by the waist and kissing my nose. "Let's watch a movie." he suggests.

We ended up watching some scary movie to which I fell asleep on. I was so tired lately and didn't know why. It was like my body was always exhausted.

I woke up in Sammy's bed to the smell of bacon. I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face before heading downstairs to see Sammy fixing to plates.

"Good morning baby." he greets me with a smile.

"Good morning handsome." I say before hugging him and sitting down.

"So I was thinking me and you can go out of town this weekend. Maybe visit my old hometown." he suggest as we eat.

"Oh my of course I would love to Sammy."

"Good okay so we leave Friday and come back Sunday in time to beat Greg home."

"Sounds like a plan baby." I say before kissing him on the lips. "I can't wait to see your hometown."

Omaha was beautiful and I was sad that we had to leave. We were only suppose to see his favorite places but I ended up meeting his family. I was a little scared at first but after meeting them there was no reason.

I bonded with his mom Lori and older sisters Annie and Emily. All three of the were sweethearts and didn't judge us on our situation.

His dad Dave and His older brother Ben were also amazing to be around.

"Did you enjoy your vacation?" he asks me as he strips my shirt off.

"Yes." I attempt to say but it comes out as a moan as he takes my nipple into his mouth.

"Oh Sammy please." I beg even though I don't know what I was begging for.

"I got you baby." he tells me as he enters me slowly never taking his eyes off of me.

......

Oiiih okay so both of them are being unfaithful and their not even married yet. I introduced a new character this chapter. Candy will be a very important character. I'm thinking about making that book about fifteen chapters long.