Chapter 51

August

"Your a nympho." I chuckled.

"But I'm your nympho." Leah purred in my ear.

She traced the tattoos on my chest and covered herself up. We ended up spendin' the night at my mama's house. Thank God fa' soundproof walls in my room.

"You feel like doin' this interview wit' the Breakfast Club? Charlamagne can be a bitch sometimes."

"Yes baby I want to do it. Besides, it's our first interview together."

"I'a kno'."

I pecked her lips and squeezed her ass. She buried her face in my neck.

"I don't feel like getting up." She whined.

"Getcho ass up off me befo' I'a buss it."

"Do it." She smirked.

I chuckled. "You addickted man."

She rolled off me and got out of bed. I carried her bridal style into the bathroom, runnin' her a bubble bath. If we took a shower together, we'd miss the interview.

I got in the shower. Both of us were out the bathroom in fifteen minutes. I dried off, got dressed and put some cologne on.

"Do something to your hair babe."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, you and this natural hair journey needs to stop." She laughed.

"Just like them claws you call feet need to stop kickin' me every night."

"I know you ain't talking about feet August."

"Ain't shit wrong wit' mines. I keep my shit lookin' right. Got me sleepin' wit' them vulchers."

She tried ta' hit me but I ducked and threw her over my shoulder.

"Put me down!" She whined.

I gently threw her back on the bed and got on top of her.

"I love you baybeh." I grinned.

"I love you too big head." She smiled.

She brushed her lips against mines, tryin' ta' stick her tongue in my mouth but I'a wouldn't let her.

"Don't forget tomorrow we got therapy with Dr.Williams then we meetin' up wit' the wedding planner." I reminded.

"Okay." She pouted.

I got off her and grabbed my car keys, walkin' out the room wit' Leah behind me. My mama had ta' be whippin' up sonething good cause it smelled like beignets.

Leah waddled past me, almost knockin' me over.

"Damn Leah." I laughed.

"Sorry." She giggled.

"I didn't think you two would even get outta bed this mornin." Maw-Maw mumbled as she sipped her tea. 

"I wouldn't miss out on mama's cookin' fa' the world." I said, as I kissed her cheek.

"Boy don't be kissing on me." My mama laughed.

Maw-Maw snickered and ate her breakfast.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You, Cha and ya' big head brother. Y'all should be ashamed of y'all selves knockin' boots in this house." Maw-Maw replied.

"Just because your walls are soundproof August does not mean everybody else in the house can't hear your nasty ass." My mama said as she shook her head.