Chapter 26: Christmas Eve

December 24th, 1991
Antonia
So, I went along with Cube's idea for Christmas, only if he leaves business in California.. And he promised me he would, we have the babies here with us, their first Christmas! 😊

We finally made it to the house that we rented till New Years...

" It's beautiful , right!" I said smiling, as I was holding Jr.

" Yeah totally worth the thousands of dollars.." Cube said sarcastically.

" Where's your Christmas spirit?" I asked laughing...

Kristen started slobbing all on her daddy's shirt.. Jr, closed his eyes and had a kool-aid smile...

" Our kids are characters, I swear!" He said, as I was wiping his shirt...

" Aww look at my favorite couple!" I heard someone say as we turned around, it was Evelyn...

" Heyy, you finally made it!" I said hugging her, as she grabbed Jr.

" Hey, girl.. What are you guys feeding this children? Their so chunky.., ain't that right auntie's baby..." She said , and I heard him giggle...

" Girl don't spoil my child na'.." Cube said...

" Shid their, 2 months.. Their spoiled enough..."

" When you gon have a baby..?" Cube asked.

" Give me two years.. I'll get there.." She said..

" Ill be counting on it!" I said giggling , " but since both of you are here, right now... I wanted to tell you... I invited.."

Before I could finish, that person walked through the door, Easy, Dre, and his girl Nicole..

I looked at Cube and smiled, "Surprise.."

" Our room now..." He whispered..

Evelyn was laughing , I rolled my eyes, " Here since you watching Jr. You can watch Kristen too!" I said hand her to Eve...

She shrugged, I walked into our room, and closed the door, but he was in the bathroom..

"What is he doing here?" Cube asked.

" Come on , y'all like brothers.."

" Brothers? That nigga sent some niggas to jump my ass... What you mean?" He practically yelled .

" Shh! Just stay your distance.."

" Definitely."

" I don't want us to argue.. We've been doing a lil bit too much of that..." I said.

" Cause of your stubborn, stuck up ass."

I smiled and glared at him, " Shut up, and let's be good hostess, don't let me regret this.."

" No promises.."

" Promise me."

" Whatever."

We walked back out and I sat in the middle of Nicole and Eve..

" What's up Cube?" Dre said.

" Whats up Dre?" He said dapping him..

Well their good.. " E.." Cube said.

" Cube.." E said...

It's a start...

Later that day, everyone was good... Cube was good, he and E exchanged a few words but it wasn't nothing... But Nicole, Evelyn, and I were cooking some good ole gumbo, recipe I got from my grandma on my mom's side..

I couldn't help but notice that Eve, had her eye on E, the whole time, " Why don't you just go talk to him? You know you miss him.."

" Girl, he thinks I'm messing around with Neal... I only said what I said, to piss him off..."

" Well it worked, so go tell him that..." I nudged her.

" Why you always want help someone ?!" She asked.

" Cause I know what it's like to love someone ight' " I said.

" Yeah sensitive ass! Can't believe he didn't leave yo bipolar ass yet.." She said laughing.

" Bhh." I said as we all laughed.

Cube
Dre called me outside , where the pool was at, I wondered what was up with him....

" What's up?" I asked him sitting down.

" Mane, I can't be with Ruthless anymore dude..." He spilled out, rubbing his head..

" How come ?" I asked as though I didn't know what was going on.

" Mane, that nigga Jerry.." I figured, " I'm not making the money I'm supposed to be making.." He said.

" See this why I'm happy , I left earlier... " I said, " so what your going to do.."

" Mane Suge Knight and I thinking about starting our own label.."

" That's wassup, but do you really trust that nigga Suge... Like Fr that nigga is crazy.." I said laughing..

" Yeah I do, plus I'll be making the money , I deserve and be independent.. I should've listen to you man.."

" Well you know I'll support you, your my nigga.. But how you gonna tell E.? " I asked.

" Dude , I'm telling his ass sooner or later , believe that.."

I dapped him, " Well you know who to call if ya' ever need me.."

" Yeah my nigga.." He said dapping me back as we walked back...

Evelyn
I called E in my room , and he sat down on my bed..

" Evelyn, what am doing here?" He asked rubbing his hands..

" Calm down, I just brought you here to apologize.." I said looking at him..

" It's cool.."

" Come on E, let's admit it, we BOTH did wrong , you did me , I did you wrong , come on na'.. You know how I feel about you.." I said.

" I forgive you and I hope you forgive me too, but did you really fuck him?" He asked..

" No I did not..I only said that, to piss you off." I said..

" That's all I wanted to know.." He stood up walking up to me, picking me up.. " I missed you girl.." He said kissing my neck.

" I missed you too.." I said wrapping my legs around his waist, I'm shorter than him , so I can do that 😌😉!

Thank god for Antonia & Cube putting this trip together!

~Quality😇