60's dance

( I only own Alexandria, All the other characters are product of TVD/TO.)

Alexandria P.O.V

I was getting ready for the 60's dance, I mentally groaned. I have a lot of hate for the 60's as you can tell. I put my black and white dress on and my white boot heels,I left my hair straight and just applied my normal make up.

' You look beautiful.' I heard a familiar voice say, I turned around to find Elijah holding a white rose. I smiled.

' Thank you.' I replied as he walked over to me and handed me the rose, I took it and twirled it in my fingers.

' It's beautiful, how did you know I liked roses ?' I asked him. He chuckled.

' I have my ways, my dear Alexandria.' Elijah says a smile on his face, I hear Damon shouting me telling me to hurry up, I sighed.

' You'll be fine.' Elijah said pulling me into one of his comforting hugs, he pulled away and gave me a passionate kiss. 

'I love you Alexandria.' He said as he pulled away.

'I love you to Elijah.' I replied and with that he pecked me on the lips and sped away, I smiled and walked out my bedroom and down the stairs, still holding the rose.

' Well don't you look stunning.' Damon said and I looked up to find him wearing his normal attire.

' Damon you said you were dressing up !'

' I did.' He replied with a smirk.

' Changing your black shirt for another black shirt does not count.'

' Yes it does.' He said taking the rose out my hand and placing it on the table.

' Now come on we have an original to kill.' he said as he pulled me out the door and towards his car.

Skip the drive//////

We both walked into the gym to find it filled with hormonal teenagers.

' Isn't this fan- fucking- tastic.' I said and grimaced at the sight.

' Cheer up little sister and loosen up.' 

' Shut up Damon.' I said as I elbowed him in the ribs, he made a fake hurt look and dragged me across the room to where Stefan and Elena were standing.

' Well don't you two look happy.' Damon said, Stefan ignored him and turned to me.

' Ria, you look gorgeous.' Stefan said and smiled at me.

' Thank you Stefan, you don't look to bad yourself.' I replied.,Damon scoffed earning him another elbow in the ribs. 

' Will you cut it out.'

' Nope' I said popping the 'p'. We waited for a while, until a girl walked on stage and tapped on the microphone.

' Hello everyone, we have a special request for Elena and Alexandria.' The girl said and walked off the stage, I furrowed my eyebrows. Why me ?

' What just happened ?' Damon asked a look of bewilderment on his face.

' I don't know but I know everyone here.' Elena said looking round the room for anyone she didn't recognise.

' Why was I in the request ?' 

' Maybe he has a thing for you ?' Damon said chuckling.

' I've never met the guy Damon' I said walking off, I walked around the gym for a bit until I spotted Ric.

' Hey Ric.'

' Hey Alex.' He replied a smile appearing on his face.

' See anything weird ?' he asked me.

' No, just hormonal teenagers drinking cheap beer.' I said, which made him chuckle.

' What did you think of the request ?' Ric asked.

' I don't know, I feel flattered that he did a request but I've never met the guy. He could just be using me to get to Elena.' I answered as my eyes scanned the room for anything.

' I doubt that Alex, you are the most prettiest girl in the room.' I smiled up at Ric.

' Thanks Ric, I better go. Damon is making his way over here and I'm currently ignoring him.'I told him with a smile and left.

I walked down the corridors to find Jeremy fighting a group of kids, I sped over to them and flung two kids into the lockers and broke another one's arm leaving them temporarily out of commision. I turned to Jeremy.

' What the hell happened ?' I asked and looked behind Jeremy to find my brothers running down the corridor.

' I don't know they just attacked me.' The young Gilbert said as his eyes looked at the bodies.

' What why ?' Stefan said, I thought for a minute. Oh crap.

' It's a distraction.' I said and sped away trying to look for Elena.

I found her and Bonnie and Alaric, I sighed in relief and sped in front of them causing Bonnie and Elena to jump.

' Elena, Klaus compelled guys to attack Jeremy.' I said.

' What ? Alaric said Klaus has him.' She said, I looked up at Alaric who had a devilish smirk on his face. I raised an eyebrow then a light bulb went off. Klaus.

' God, i had to get away the 60's sucked.' He said as he turned around to face Elena and Bonnie.

' Alaric ? What's going on ?' Elena asked. 

' It's not Alaric Elena' I told her.

' What ?' She said. Is she really that stupid ?

' Alexandria is right I'm not Alaric.' Klaus said smiling, Elena and Bonnie looked frozen in fear.

' Klaus.' She muttered.

' Ding ding we have a winner.' He said chuckling, Elena still looked scared.

' Relax, Elena your not on my hit list tonight but you Bonnie are.' He said pointing at the witch.Klaus rushed at Bonnie, only to be thrown into the lockers. I yelled at Elena telling her to run, she nodded and ran down the hall. Klaus got up and started to chuckle.

' Did I mention I  know a witch, you gotta hit me a lot harder than that Bonnie.' He said taunting her only to be thrown into the trophy cabinet. I grabbed Bonnie's wrist and sped her down the hall and into the dinning hall.

' Dammit ! ' I muttered. Alaric, Klaus appeared in front of us a smirk on his face.

' Did you really think you could get away from me that easy ?' He said as he pulled me away from Bonnie and threw me into a wall, damn Alaric is strong.

'I can take you Klaus!' Bonnie sneered, I looked at her as if she was crazy.I thought Elena had a death wish but this Bennett witch is on a whole new level.

' Have at it love.' He said only to have his bones break, he screamed but was still chuckling. 

' Bonnie stop ! ' I shouted as I sped over to her only to be thrown into another wall. Dammit.

All the door slammed shut, I heard banging and saw Stefan and Elena banging on the door. I sped over to them trying open them, I shook my head as I looked at Stefan. I sped over to Alaric and pushed him into a wall.

' Alex what are you doing ?' Bonnie hissed at me.

' Trying to stop you from killing yourself, I don't need Emily to screw me over even more !'
Bonnie flung me across the room and I went through a window, I groaned and coughed up glass.
Emily you owe me big time, I thought. I tried to stand up but I couldn't I had a piece of glass in my back and I couldn't reach it, I heard shouting and screaming and bones breaking and then I tried to reach the glass in my back again but I failed, Black spots started to cloud my vision, I blinked a couple of times but nothing helped. I saw a face but I couldn't make it. My eyes finally gave into the darkness.