chapter 1 We Are Going Out

Warning: bad spelling Sorry guys I wrote this when I was younger it makes me cringe too.
-------------------------------------------

Paisley Thomas POV

I don't know what it's about books, but i really love them. I'm thinking this while I'm organizing my bookshelf .

It's how I start my "Saturday Cleaning Day", this day is religious, like going to church on a Sunday.

After cleaning and organizing the whole place, I sit in a couch with my flurry blanket and my new book while Taylor Swift is playing on the background.

I'm so into it, that I didn't hear the knocking from the door till someone slam the door open. "What the hell, Paisley? I was knocking, did you not hear me?"

My angry best friend, Susie walked in wearing a tight white dress, her black killer heels as she called them with her shoulder length pinkish blond curly hair.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was reading a book" I was just finishing my answer when she takes the book and throw it on the other side of the couch.

"Paisley, its a Saturday's night. What are you doing reading a book? Let's go! Jamie is coming and we are going out".

"Susie, you know I don't like going out. I'm sorry but I won't go" I reply to her while I put the book on the shelf again. "I'm not taking a 'NO' for an answer, you are coming. I brought a dress for you, and Jamie is going to do your hair and make up" she said to me while Jamie came in, wearing a black lace dress with her rainbow hair in a loose french braid.

"I'M HERE" Jamie yells Susie pulls me up, and drags me to my bathroom. She literally drags me. After I get out of the shower, Jamie curls my long, light, brown hair and she does my make up.

Susie help me put on a white tight but loose heart shape with straps dress, that pushes my breast out and show a lot more cleavage to than I like."Susie, I'm not wearing this dress. It's shows too much".

She sighs and slumps." Come on, Paisley. You look sexy! Here, put these heels on"Giving up, I sit on my bed and slide on the nude heel pumps.

I stand up, both of them looking at me up and down, "Damn girl, if I was a guy, I would tap that" says Jamie. "Come on girls" I said blushing .. these girls I think rolling my eyes. Susie walks out the door and start yelling in the hall "LETS GO PARTY"

"Susie, stop yelling" I whispered.She doesn't say anything, she just laugh. I lock my door and walk up to them, waiting for me by the elevator, thinking what am I doing. I'm going to regret this later.