Jihoon x Members; Part 4

I feel it's time for us to continue on this journey of craziness. Y'all know what's gonna go down so prepare yourselves.

-

It was quiet on the way to the fair in the car. Jihoon sat in between Hoshi and Wonwoo in the very back. He felt awkward next to the emo one, since just that morning he had groped his downstairs area, and he tried his best not to look him in the eyes.

It was in the afternoon now, and Seungcheol's plan was to eat "Linner," or whatever it was that Joshua had called it (it was supposedly lunch and dinner put together), at the fair and stay until they almost passed out from tiredness.

The group of six boys (excluding Seungcheol, who was driving) in the first car fell asleep easily, as it was an hour drive. Hoshi slept with his head against the window, his arm acting as a pillow.

Thirty minutes into the drive, Dino needed to pee, so they stopped at a McDonald's. Everyone got out except for Jihoon and Jeonghan.

"Do you want an ice cream?" Seungcheol had asked Woozi before leaving and shutting the van's door. Of course, Jihoon said yes.

The darkly tinted windows kept the sun from coming into the car, and it also kept Jihoon from seeing the real color of the sky.

Jeonghan turned around and smiled at Jihoon. His head rested against the back of the middle row of the car. He pulled a strand of hair behind his ear.

"Jihoon-ah!"

"Hmm?" The younger responded, taking out his phone from his pocket. He scrolled down the texts that Seokmin had sent him and chuckled at the derp pictures that were taken of Hansol while he was sleeping in the other car.

"What are you looking at?" Jeonghan asked cutely, a bright smile spread across his face.

"Seokmin's texts," he said plainly.

He laughed once more at his phone and the older frowned. "Give me your phone."

"Huh?"

Jeonghan snatched the device out of Jihoon's hands and Woozi snapped when it was thrown across the car.

"What the heck, hyung?!"

"Stop paying so much attention to people other than me," Jeonghan frowned.

Jihoon groaned and crossed his arms, ignoring Jeonghan. The older crawled over to the back row.

"Jihoonie? Are you mad?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry," Jeonghan tried to touch his arm, but the younger shook him off.

He threw his phone for crying out loud! Why wouldn't he be mad?

"If it's cracked, you're buying me a new one," Jihoon grumbled.

"I will, I'm sorry."

Woozi sighed,"It's ok." He dropped his arms to his side.

"Are you still mad?"

"No, I'm not mad."

"...you sure?"