Chapter 25 - In Love With The Idea

I was watching a movie with Kenneth in the castles huge theatre room, but the whole time my mind kept wandering towards Dimitri and the Shadows and everything Esther has told me.

"I really don't like him. He pisses me off." Kenneth said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said confused about what he was saying.

Kenneth frowned at me. "You weren't paying attention were you?" He asked and I sheepishly shook my head no.

"Sorry." I mumbled causing him to sigh as he pulled me in for a hug. "Something seems to be bothering you. What is it?" He asks, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

I rest my head on his chest and shake my head. "It's nothing. I just... Really miss my parents." I said. Although that wasn't a lie, it wasn't quite the truth either.

He leaned in and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "I miss my parents too Isabella, so I know how you feel. If I could bring you to meet your parents, I would have by now. But I don't have the power to do so." He says as he gently rubs my back.

"I know." I said, snuggling as close to him as I could, enjoying the heat radiating off of him.

"I'm sorry." He said and I shake my head.

"It's not your fault, Kenneth. If it's anyones fault, it's Dimitri's. He took me away from my family, not you. So you have nothing to feel bad about." I said as I grabbed his face in between my hands and brought my lips down to meet his. He hungrily kissed me back surprising me by the suddenness.

I moved down onto his lap as we passionately made out, his hands wandering all over my body. His fingers slipped down to the hem of my shirt and he pulled it off instantly, not giving me a chance to protest. I wasn't sure I liked the direction we were suddenly going. I really don't think I'm ready to be with him like that. Call me old-fashioned but I always thought I'd do it after marriage when I'm completely sure I've found the perfect guy I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Kenneth was perfect and I loved him but I just wasn't sure if I was ready to give my virginity up. Maybe, I'd give it to him, after I've been with him for a while longer, but not yet.

I felt Kenneth tug my pants completely off of me, leaving me half naked. "Kenneth." I started pulling away from him causing him to groan in annoyance.

"I know, I know. We're in public." He said as he stood up with me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck holding on tightly. He then walked out the theatre room and I was guessing he was taking me to his room. Was he planning on sleeping with me? Because if he was than I needed to tell him that I wasn't ready to sleep with him yet.

The problem was, I didn't know how to. Was he going to get mad at me if I said I didn't want to do it yet? What if he left me? I knew I was being stupid, but I didn't want him to leave me.

He crossed a hallway, and walked into a another smaller one which was barely used. He then pressed me up against the wall there and pressed his lips onto mine, kissing me feverishly. I kissed him back, hoping he wouldn't take it any farther than this.

But then I felt his fingers creeping up my back and towards my bra strap. I tensed up. He wasn't planning on taking it off right? I mean he couldn't, especially not in a hallway, where people could walk by.

I then felt him unclasp it, causing me to pull away from him. "Kenneth!" I exclaimed causing him to shush me.

"Don't worry, no ones going to walk by here." He said before he pressed his mouth down to mine, quieting me down. He ripped my bra completely off of me throwing it away, causing me to gasp in shock and anger. I pressed myself up close to him, since I didn't want him or anyone to see me bare like that. He probably seemed to think, I was okay with what he just did and so he proceeded on towards my panties. "Kenneth!" I practically yelled causing him to stop and look down at me.