「My little Tsundere」 Kisumi Shigino x Tsundere! Reader

Hey everyone! I'll do one for the adorable and irritable Kisumi <3 I'll do a "Ask Free!" So you can ask things to the Free! Crew! nwn So you can leave your questions in the comments, ok? I'll answer ever single one if them. Enjoy~!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Third Person Pov.
She's the only one who doesn't look at him. The only one that doesn't notice him. The only one that despises him. The only one who doesn't fall for him. Who am I talking about? I'm talking about you. That's right, the one and only, (Y/N) (L/N). She doesn't care about the school's most popular guy, Kisumi Shigino. She despises him, she thinks he isn't worth it. But, in the other hand, he loves her, he wants her, he needs her. But she couldn't care less about him.

Kisumi's Pov.
I was walking towards school, when I saw (Y/N) about to enter. I ran towards her and screamed. "(Y/N)-Chan~!!" And was about to hug her, until she moved and I fell into the floor. I looked at her and rubbed my head, saying. "That hurted, (Y/N)-Chan~!!!" And fake cried. She glared at me, sending shivers down my spine and said coldly. "So what? Does it looks like I care? Go away, idiot!" And she crossed her arms. I smiled innerly at her tsundereness, she is so cute I could die!! (Omg! The reference xD) I stood up and was about to say something, until my fangirls came running and said. "How could you do that, (L/N)! Shigino-San is the best!" Another one said. "Yeah! Don't act like you're the best just because he looks at you more than us!" Another one. "Yeah! Go away!" She laughed bitterly at their comments and said. "At least I'm not some little girl that thinks that looks are the only thing you have to look." She then flipped her hair sassily, and walked away. I nearly fainted from the sexyness she showed. I would totally make her fall for me, and I have the perfect plan~!

(Y/N)'s Pov.
After I walked away, I entered the classroom and saw (B/F/N) sitting in her/his usual place. I walked towards him/her smiling and sat down besides her/him. He/She looked at me and said. "Hey! When are you gonna admit your feelings towards Shigino?" I rolled my eyes and said. "I don't have feelings for him, and if did have feelings for him it would be hate feelings, not love feelings." And crossed my arms. He/She muttered, while rolling her/his eyes. "Tsundere..." I was about to say something until I heard someone screaming my name. I looked back and saw the pink-headed idiot. He said. "Hey (Y/N)-Chan! You have to come with me and some friends to the park after class, it will be awesome!! Oh, you're invited too (B/F/N)!" I was about to say no, until (B/F/N) said. "We would love to! Thanks for the invitation Shigino!" And the idiot walked away to his seat, I huffed and looked coldly at (B/F/N). He/She looked at me an asked in an innocent tone. "What happened?" I rolled my eyes and said. "You happened!" And he/she laughed softly, an the teacher entered the room and began the lesson...
~Time Skip brought to you by: Me! The Author!~
At the end of the classes (B/F/N) dragged me to the idiot's group of friends and we all started walking to the park. When we arrived we started playing truth or dare, when it was my turn, Shigino was then one who would ask me. So he said. "(Y/N), truth or dare?" I rolled my eyes and said. "Dare!" He smiled widely at my statement, and said. "Ok! I dare you to say my first name." I looked at him with a confused look and said, confused. "Kisumi...?"

Kisumi's Pov.
"Kisumi...?" I smiled and pecked her lips. Her eyes widened and she said. "W-what the hell, Kisumi?!" And I kissed her, a bit longer this time. She was all red and she said again. "K-kisumi, wh-" I cut her off and kissed her, her mouth was opened so I took the chance to insert my tongue inside her mouth, I pulled apart when I saw she was getting out of air. She looked so cute flustered and she said. "I-idiot what the hell...?" I smiles and laughed saying. "But you said Kiss Me.... Didn't you?" She shook her head saying. "I said Kisu-mi..." She then punched my arm and said. "You knew all along, idiot!" I laughed softly and took her hands, saying. "Yes! I love you, (Y/N)!" She looked away and said. "Idiot..." I laughed and kisses her head, and heard her mutter. "I love you too..." I smiled and whispered in her ear. "Be mine?" She nodded and I nearly die at how beautiful and vulnerable she looked. I said softly for her to hear. "My little Tsundere~"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey! Did you like it? Well you know the questions in the comments! If you have a request feel free to tell me, I would love to do it! I also have a question, do you want me to do lemons? I don't really know if you would like to have some lemons, if you don't I won't do them, but if you do, then I will. I would be ok with any of those two so please tell me! Love you~!