5

What is this place?
A Safe House.

"The girl... Wanda?"

"What about her?" Alice replied.

"What did you see?"

"A wish..." Steve.

"..." Bruce.

"A memory..." Natasha.

"..." Tony.

"Whatever I saw, I need answers." Thor.

"Nothing..." Alice.

"What do you mean nothing, she got you I saw." Clint questioned.

"I don't know? It didn't work..." Alice replied in confusion, she began pacing. Why wasn't she affected?

~~~

"Okay, Fury but you need to tell me something. How come Alice isn't affected by the girl?"

"I thought you were a genius Stark, you should already know."

"She's like them."

"Enhanced, H.Y.D.R.A's first successful Enhanced. She knew the twins, she worked for H.Y.D.R.A, she is one of the only people who can put the Maximoff girl at bay."

"She works for H.Y.D.R.A?" Tony yelled, how could Fury even have suggested Alice as an Avenger.

"Worked, Stark, worked for H.Y.D.R.A. Somehow she escaped. S.H.I.E.L.D hunted her down, took her in, wiped her memory, shut her down." He passed him a file which contained all the information on Alice that was taken from H.Y.D.R.A.

"Shut her down? I don't get it." Tony asked, flicking through the pages containing all the information in the world on Alice.

"She's suppose to be half computer. As long as she's been charged up she doesn't need her heart. We unplugged her, and wiped her memories of the H.Y.D.R.A facility. She's still a normal girl, Stark."

"And what about the twins? What does she remember about them?"

"Nothing."

Enhanced Subject 1 - Female
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 135lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair:  Silver
Aura: White
Abilities: Energy and electrical generation, reconfiguration and manipulation, healing and sixth sense.
Subject Notes: Rogue
Other: First successful experiment

~~~

"I'll see our friends in Nexus, see if I can find this hacker."

"I'll take Clint, Natasha and Alice to Seoul."

"Why Alice?"

"If anyone gets hurt, we need her there."

Tony grabbed Steve's lower arm and pulled him closer to him, "You should be careful around her... Alice..."

"Why?"

"Just look at this in your spare time..." He whispered and handed Steve the same files Fury had given him.