7

How could you?
You said we were to destroy the Avengers!
Make a better world...

"Go..." Helen moaned.

"Alice do your thing!" Cap commanded.

"Of course, go get the cradle!" Alice replied and rushed over to Helen.

Alice placed her hands around the wound in Helen's shoulder.

"Go... Help the others... Leave me..." Helen spluttered, gasping for breath.

"No, if I leave, who's going to put a bandaid on all of our injuries and kiss it better? I may be able to heal but I'm not that good, as much as we need the cradle, as much as the team needs me, we need you." The soft glow that was radiating from Alice's slowly died out. The wound on Helen's shoulder looked like nothing more than a graze.

"That's all I can do, now I need to find the others. Stay safe, I know that when this all ends will need you too."

~~~

"Pietro where will we go?" Wanda sniffled, she felt it was her fault Ultron was getting so powerful.

"Shhh... I'll find somewhere safe for us. My sister... I will protect you to the best of my ability. Don't leave me because I won't leave you." He hushed her, patting her on the shoulder.

"Pietro look." She pointed at one of the TV's displaying the news.

"It's them, they're trying to get the body, we need to help them."

"But, Pietro they'll kill us."

"No, the nice one is there..." He picked Wanda up, bridal style, "She won't let anything happen to us." and with that he zoomed off towards the upcoming train.

~~~

"I'm going in. Cap, Alice can you keep him occupied?" Natasha asked into the comm.

"What do you think I've been doing?" Cap panted into the comm.

"I'm busy keeping the civilians safe, Ultron's all yours Cap." Alice .

"The twins they're here." Alice ran to the train compartment Cap was in. "Cap I'm coming the enhanced are on their way." She panted into the comm.

Alice ran, opened up the cart door and ran straight into Pietro. He turned around bewildered but before he could say anything Alice placed her finger over her lips, signing for him to stay silent. Ultron was in the middle of the cart, his eyes focused on Wanda.

"Please, don't do this."

"What choice do we have?" She snarled at him, her fingers glowing with red aura.

In a fit of rage Ultron turned around. Fired his weapon and-

All of it was just a swift motion, Alice felt hands lift her up and hold her and then zoom off in a blue blur out of harms way. Pietro had just saved her life. But, the damage Ultron's weapon had done, killed the train driver. This train was now out of control. Ultron had flown out of the train and headed straight back to where Natasha, and Clint where attempting to get the package to Tony.

"Civilians in our path." Cap ordered Pietro to push them out of the way.

"Wait!" Alice grabbed him by the arm, in her hand a red orb in which she pressed into him, "Now you're faster! Go!"

"Can you stop this thing?" Cap turned to Wanda, he then turned and went to the front of the train to block things from getting to the civilians inside.

Wanda, her hands created a storm of the red aura and it flowed down to the wheels of the train. Clenching her fists with all her might to make them stop. Alice sensing that Wanda was having difficulty and this feat was weakening her powers then did the same. Doing her very best to stop the energy and force pushing the train onward. Both of them with their strength combined forced the train to a halt.

Wanda then ran out to her brother, he was up against a wall panting, clearly out of breath. Even with Alice's abilities in improving his energy, that was still a lot of running for him.

"Pietro?" She placed an arm on his shoulder.

"I'm fine." He panted. "I just need a minute..."

Alice ran over to them, "Ugh... Pietro thanks for earlier..." She nervously rubbed the back of her neck, her cheeks flushing. "Oh Wanda! You're bleeding!" She gasped. Realising Pietro was very tired she kneeled down and began waving her hands in a systematic movement the white glow from her hands slowly turning to a soft yellow. Alice then stood up so that she was eye level with Pietro and pressed her hand gently against his forehead.

"What are you doing?" Wanda interrogated Alice.

"I'm helping you, both of you. Because apparently I use to know you two when we were in Strucker's lab..."

"I knew it!"

"Now let me help you Wanda, you're hurt." Waving her hands around and over the cut in Wanda's forehead, her fingers emitting the same white glow she used on Pietro all those months ago.

"Do you both trust me now? Because I trust you. I've always trusted you."