10

Not all of us are gonna make it out of this.
I have no plans tomorrow night.

"Pietro..." Wanda whispered, suddenly they both knew the truth. What really happened, everything, Alice.

"I know..." Pietro looked down, "Sister don't look into my thoughts without my permission..." he really needed this time to think to himself.

Was she really the same girl? Was that really what happened? Did Strucker really wipe their memories? Did she really know nothing about them anymore? And more importantly did he really feel that way? Does he still fill that way?

"Pietro..."

"Don't look into my thou-"

"I won't, I don't need to read you mind to know what your feeling..."

"Wanda." He didn't look at her, but it was obvious there was tears in his eyes.

"They're here..." Confused, he looked up to see that Tony, Steve, Thor, Bruce and The Vision were looking down on them.

"Suit up."

~~~

Clint was refilling his quiver with arrows, Thor and The Vision were discussing who knows what. Tony was selecting a new UI, as seeing that J.A.R.V.I.S no longer existed. He chose F.R.I.D.A.Y. Alice too was allowed to help the Avengers, now she was 100% a member of Earth's Mightiest Hero's. Alice lead Wanda and Pietro towards a room where they could find supplies and 'gear up'.

"There's shoes, shirts, jackets, armour, whatever you need it's here." She outlined waving her hand over doors to open them, "I need to suit up as well be back in a minute or so..."

"You're not that fast." Pietro smirked pulling a shirt over his chest. Alice was tempted to look but refrained.

"Pietro, time." Wanda scolded and returned to looking around obliviously.

Alice left the room and made her way to her originally make-shift quarters but now her permanent room.

~~~

The suit, she hadn't seen it before. On their previous missions she just wore casual clothing or a suit similar to that of Natasha's. This, this was definitely more her. Blue and silver, simple and didn't clash at all with her pigment. Two shields resting on her waist, with closer inspection she realised they could be turned into guns or swords. The guns would amplify her energy orbs. A small Avengers logo located over her heart and one on her right shoulder, both were black. She pulled it on, it fitted perfectly.

She adjusted anything and looked at herself in the mirror. A superhero, she never thought she'd turn out to be like that. A superhero. An Avenger. A gush of wind passed by her, trailing behind was a blue blur. Then before she could say anything she was swept off her feet, but unlike last time she was in his arms.

"You know, we use to be friends, are we friends now?" He put her down and they both looked at each other through the mirror.

"Though my memories were wiped and I remember nothing, I guess we always were... I'm sorry I can't remember anything from when we were younger..." She looked down, her mind full of shame.

"I'll make you remember." He lifted up her chin and cupped his hands around her cheeks. Then like he did all those years ago he gently pressed his lips against hers and kissed her passionately.

~~~

Wiped her memory

Wiped her memory

She's a computer

Wiped her memory

Shut her down

Wiped her memory

Wiped her memory

Shut her down

She's a computer

Wiped her memory

Wiped her memory

Shut her down

Shut her down

Wiped her memory

~~~

If her memory was wiped then why, why now were all her memories flooding back in. She remembered it all. Pietro, Wanda, her family, Strucker, everything.

Her eyes widened, not only at the shock that Pietro was kissing her but that this small action of affection seemed to bring back everything for her. Realising now that she always felt this way about him. Even when she didn't remember him, ever since she met him back in Sokovia when he wanted her dead, hated her, she still loved him. Deep down. She kissed him back just as passionately as he had kissed her. That moment could have lasted forever.

"You know, you were a lot uglier way back then." He laughed, the same cocky laugh he used back then.

"You know you're still arrogant, cocky and annoying." She laughed back at him.

"I was hoping you'd forget that..." He smirked.

"Not anymore, I'm not going to forget you anymore." She smiled resting her head on his shoulder and he rested his chin on her head.