Kidnapped!- kai

This was a request for @futurascrittce (if i spelled that right o.o) but i hope you enjoy!

You were training outside of the monestary, awaiting for kai to return home. You stopped momentarily, looking at the reflectionof yourself in the katana. You had cut yourself a few times, but you were so tough, that you didnt even notice. You wiped away the blood that was trickling down your forehead, and continued to train. Thats when you heard rustles among the bushes, and you stopped, turning towards the noise. "Whos there?" you asked, pointing your sword towards the bushes. You know someone or something was there, and you werent going to back down, not without a fight at least. You kept standing there, waiting for the eminies move, but you finally quieted down when you saw a mouse hop from the bushes and dash away. You lowered your sword, sighing in relif. "You scared me there, lil guy-" you stopped, gasping and dropping your sword as a a blade was pulled close to your neck. You looked back to meet a pair of deep, crimson eyes. You gulped at the stranger as he pulled you away from the monestary and onto a chopper. "I swear if you dont let me go-"

"Oh, dont worry... Well let you go sssssoon enough..." as you were taken away, all you could think about was kai, and hoping that he could figure out to who and where you were with and at.

Hey guys therell be a second part to kidnapped, so stay tuned!  Bai felicas