Chapter 38. Finding Out!

Kinsley

I went back to my room to get laura.

"Yay you got them."

"Yes but unfortunately we have two warriors coming with us."

"Okay lets go we might be able to sneak out without the guards."

She opened up the door and we walk down stairs to the garage. But when we got there the warriors were already there. Ashton and Adien.

"Luna, Laura."

I saw Ashton smile at Laura and she blushed.

"Please call me Kinsley."
"Shall we go?"

I nodded and unlocked my beautiful cameo. I slid in and started it up taking off to the closets store.

"This is so exciting."
"Yeah for you I'm about to faint any second!"

She rubbed my shoulders making me relax a little bit.

"You will be fine I'm here and Bradley and the two dorks in the back are here for you."

Ashton growled.

"Don't talk about your handsome and sexy mate like that."

"Mhm yeah whatever."

"You so in trouble later on." He said.

The car fell silent as we pulled into CVS. We got out and started walking towards the entrance but I turned around and looked at the guards.

"We are here to get me a pregnancy test and if you tell Bradley or anybody else I will have you killed for going against your Luna orders am I understood!"

"Yes Luna." They said.

We continued to go into the store. We walked down the aisles till we got to the pregnancy test section. I looked at the different types of brands. I grabbed one of each not know which one works better. I looked down at the cart and thought that I'm missing something.

"You guys go wait in line I have to go get one more thing."

Ashton and laura walked off and Trenton came with me. I got three water bottles and walked to the line.

"So your pregnant?" Adien asked.

"I don't know yet."

"I can't wait till my mate is pregnant."

"Who's your mate?"

"I'm not sure but I think it's Amber."

"Why would you think that?" I asked.

"Because I walked past her room and I smelt a vanilla and honey scent but I can't seem to find her she is usually in the rose garden in the morning."

"Well I don't know where she is you would have to ask her sister."

"Ok I will and congratulations your going to be a great mom." He said and I smiled.

I paid for the stuff and threw the keys at Ashton telling him to drive. I sat in the back seat and drank three bottles of water. When I got home I ran up stairs into my room because I really had to pee.

I took the test out of all six boxes and peed on them one by one. When I was done I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I had to wait five minutes before it told me my results.

The lines started show up and they were all positive. My wolf was screaming about how excited she was. I slumped down more in my chair this can't be happening! I'm only nineteen years old!