23. That is my favourite pillow!!

Hey friends, I'm so sorry about the late updates, having exams now.

WARNING! UNEDITED CHAPTER!

---+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----

I jumped up from my position, too many questions running in me. When was he here? How long? Why did he come? How did he come? Was it only once? I even checked around the room, under the bed, inside my closet and even behind it, to ensure that he wasn't here.

My mind was restless. The thought of him in my room, with me. I knew as a girl I should be greeting angry, but instead I wasn't. I was having the same old feelings I had each time I saw him. Somehow in one corner of my mind, I wanted him here, with me.

I again looked at the picture, it was a pic of me and him at the cafe. I instantly knee who took this. But when? Maybe when we are too engrossed in each other. I remember not noticing when she left.

We looked good together.. I was ecstatic. I took my phone and texted him.

'I got my answer.'

The reply came after a few minutes wait and I hurriedly unlocked my phone.

'I got my answers too..'

His answers?? What answers?

'What answers?'

By this time he was completely online, and my text got the double blue ticks instantly, and so did the reply.

"Rithika...."

Rithika... Did Rithu really tell him that I.... I.. I loved him? The thought of me and him in love was making my stomach squeezy.

'Haa...'

It was all that I could reply. I cannot tell him the words as such. It was too.... Too bold for me... I wasn't that bold..

'And I love you too. Maybe its too fast, but the things you do to me....'

What did I do?

'I didn't do anything.'

'You need not do anything... Everything about you makes me crazy...'

Wasn't that my exact same words?

'Like?..'

'The way you blush, the way you bite your lips, the way you breath quickens when I am with you, the way your body responds to my touch, the way you melt under me, the way you looked in my coat, and... The way you sleep....'

By the time I finished reading it, I feared my insides would burst. It was too much for me. I read it again.. Reminding the moments when these happened... Except the last one? When did I sleep? Was it at the hospital?

'Sleep?? From the hospital??'

'Dhruvika.. Dhruvika... Why are you so naive? So innocent?'

What.. I am not naive..

'I was just asking? I don't know when?'

'Oh my God Dhruvika, you sleeping on YOUR bed, under YOUR blanket, cuddling YOUR pillow. And trust me, I thought I would have torn that pillow...'

'That is my favourite pillow!'

I hugged my pillow closer.

'I know, but only for a few more days, because after that you will hug me to sleep.'

I could note the possessiveness in it, but surprising me, it was giving me pleasure hearing it from him. I imagined myself hugging him like a pillow!