Night out{5}

"Come on Layla, can we please go out tonight? "Sarah complains.

"Yeah please Lay, Brad invited us to hang out and stay the night with him and his friends it'll be fun"

"Nooo, Hollie just go without me" I beg her.

"Please, please, pleaseee Layla" now shes begging.

Why does she do this to me!

"Well who even are his friends?" I ask curiously, I don't think I've ever really seen Brad hang out with a lot of people except for...

"No Hollie, he hangs out with Chase and his friends!" I panic.

"Come on Layla we both know you like Chase" Sarah says looking up me with her arms crossed.

I gasp "I do not!"

They both tilt there head looking at me with a eyebrow raised.

"What, I don't, and even if I did which I don't he would never like me he likes pretty girls...like Ashley"

"Look sweetie don't you ever compare yourself to a slut like her, you are everything and more" Sarah says going in for a hug.

See this is why I love this chick.

"Aww fine if you really want to" I say feeling defeated.

"Yayyy!" She squeals at me "we are going to make you look great"

"Woah, woah I never said you where doing me up as your barbie doll"

"Layla!" She says giving me a glare

"Whatever then" I say.

God I'm a pushover!

"Love you!" She yells then pulls me into a bear hug

"Okay, okay" I say pulling myself out of the hug.

***
Woah I don't look that bad and Hollie hardly done anything, I thought looking into the mirror.

I'm wearing a pair of dark high wasted shorts and are pretty tight and show off my curves, I then had a lose grey shirt with a flannelette t-shirt I also put my black converse on, while my long hair was out and wavy.

Hollie and Sarah looked great too, Hollie had her blonde hair pulled into a high ponytail she was wearing a plan white tank top with shorts and a cream coloured Cardigan she also had cream coloured heels, then Sarah had her hair out with the ends curled she had a black tank top with a flannel shirt tied around her waist and she was wearing dark shorts with a pair of black wedges.

So in other word we where dressed to impress.

When we jump into Hollies Mini Cooper we drive off.

When we got to Brad houses I couldn't believe my eyes, his house was huge!

We all walk up to the door and Hollie knocks, were welcomed by a very excited Brad smiling at us. He gives us all a hug and welcomes us inside.

"Nice place Brad" I say looking around.

"Uh thanks Layla" he replies smiling:

Now that I think of it he actually is quite good looking he has brown hair and little dimples when he smiles, he is also tanned, quite good looking, if you ask me. But not as good looking as Chase.

What? Just saying...

He invites us into what I'm guessing is a games room, it has a huge flat screen, bean bags and a couch, a mini fridge, a pool table, air hockey and even a ping pong table.