(18) Couple Trouble

A week had passed since my encounter with Ricco and the missing money issue. The boys had all the money put into safes. They already had enough worries with the money missing from in the club and no right under their noses money just vanished into thin air.

Currently Xavier and I weer in his studying fooling around. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth. It was almost like he was going to kiss me but he didn't. He had been doing that for a few days and the frustration was driving me mad.

"Why do you keep leaving me hanging Xavier?" I asked him sitting up and looking at him as he sat on the table

"I don't wanna kiss you....as yet." he answered

"Why?" I questioned

"Don't know." he replied

"Why do you keep teasing me then? What's the fun in that?" I questioned then rolled my eyes "All boys are the same."

"What the hell is up with you women!" he snapped at me "Every time you give them something they always want more. Aren't you ever satisfied? Isn't anything I do enough? Why are you so ungrateful?!"

That cut a little deep.

I got up and walked out slamming the door behind me.

Yep I just had my first fight with Xavier.

I barged past Jianan and Geovanni who guessed that Xavier and I had a fight because I was fuming. I went up to my room and slammed the door before going and shower to get ready to go. I was just posing for pictures with Ricco everyday and at the end of the week he would chose the best photo and put it into his magazine.

I put on a t-shirt and long jeans and sneakers then left without telling anyone a word. I was too mad right now.

Unknown POV

"How are things going my dear?" the man asked

"All good sir." A voice replied

Two shared a long passionate kiss.

"Soon my dear." the man promised "We'll have the whole of Xavier's mafia to ourselves."

"I can't wait."

Neveah's POV

I walked around looking for Damien. I haven't seen my baby since yesterday and it was killing me to be away from him so long. I finally found him in one of the lounges. He was sitting between a group of girls who couldn't keep their hands off him. I felt a big stab of jealousy.

Why was he here flirting with them when he should be coming to meet with me?

I walked in bravely and he looked up and saw me.

"What's up babe?" he asked me coolly

"Can we talk outside?" I tried sounding just as cool despite my rising temper

"Sure." he untangled himself from between the girls

I went outside while he got up.

"What's up babe?" he asked closing the door behind him

I folded my arms and glared at him

"What are you doing in there?" I asked letting my temper exploded

"Geez babe, chill." He laughed "Nothing happened."

"Damien, those girls can't keep their hands off you." I stated "Can't you understand that we're together?"

"Are you jealous?" he raised an eyebrow "I know that we're together Neve. I'm just hanging around. Don't be mad."

"If that's what you call 'hanging around' then forget it." I hissed at him "I have a feeling you're cheating."