3.8

"Open up the door, you're all that I need."

~~~

An unusual silence fell before Harry heard screaming. He jumped up, shushing Louis, who was yelling out, nearly hitting Harry in the face.

"Lou," Harry urged the older awake, "Louis, doll, come back to me. Please wake up."

Louis's blue eyes snapped open and he began sobbing, clutching Harry's shoulders for support.

"Nightmare?" Harry whispered.

"Avery... He killed you."

"No, baby, I'm still here. Avery just brined down the club, but I wouldn't let him take me-"

"In what way?" Louis growled suddenly, pulling away. "You... You had sex with him! And never told me, not even at his funeral."

"Louis, it was unimportant. By that time, I was trying to control myself from fucking you in a church-"

"Don't woo me!" Louis yelled, causing another deep silence. "He knows you fucked me after the funeral and he knows I call you 'daddy'. I want to know how."

Harry's mind was spinning. It was odd for Louis to have a nightmare, considering he usually never really dreamed at all. But the dream was about something that's been haunting them for three days.

Avery almost killed Louis.

Harry was ready to murder, of course, but he had to settle on suing. Of course, Avery most likely had an amazing alibi planned, so Harry had to find a way.

And then it was clear.

"Louis, I have an idea."

~~~

Harry's green eyes traveled over the room he entered, turning at the sound of the door behind him. Avery entered, face stoney.

"The security said you wanted to hook up with me? They're ready incase you're a liar, Harry," Avery warned. "I know you love Louis."

"Yeah, but look at you," Harry said softly, pulling Avery in by his hips. "Louis's nothing compared to you."

Avery smirked, leaning up to peck Harry's lips and Harry let him do so.

"It amazes me," Harry said suddenly, pulling away and subtly placing a hand in his back pocket. "How did you get away with the fire thing?"

"I needed revenge," Avery said at once. "Burning down Alive kept Louis from you. You're mine."

"Oh?" Harry replied. Avery seemed up for snogging, but Harry had to know.

"It turns me on, Avery. That's so hot how you're a sneaky little thing."

Avery giggled shyly, brushing back light hair from his eyes. "Oh... Thanks. I-I set it on fire while you were away because I couldn't harm you, but I thought you'd be too upset to stay with Louis. I has a brilliant idea to just die and paid the head police officer a few good fucks to fake my death."

"What name were you screaming that night?" Harry asked bravely.

Avery's face looked suspicious. "Why?"

"Wanna know who's name you were screaming that wasn't mine," Harry replied on a whim, kissing softly at Avery's neck.

"O-Oh. Of-Officer John Harrell."

And, shit, that's the officer that interviewed him!

"Thanks for telling me these things," Harry replied, plying away and heading briskly for the door, ignoring Avery's shrill voice call, "You can't prove anything."