Chapter 2

When he said his name I knew I was in trouble.

He patted the bed right next to him once again. I slowly walked over and say down next to him. I noticed I was in a big t-shirt that reached mid-thigh. He must have changed me last night. When I looked up at him he was staring at me with his gorgeous hazel brown eyes.

Q: May I ask beautiful why you were sleeping in my backyard when I came home?

T: I-I was just going to stay to get some sleep. I didn't know anyone lived here

Q: why were you sleeping in my backyard?

T: myexkickedmeout

Q: excuse me

T: my ex kicked me out cause I told him I was pregnant

Q didn't look too happy

T: I'm sorry I was in your backyard. I'll just le-

Q: NO!

I was a little scared by his outburst.

Q: Where would you stay?

T: I don't know I could find a shelter

Q: No you can stay here. No pregnant woman should have to stay at a shelter. I have enough room. I'll help you with your baby-

I don't know when it was but I just felt tears falling down my face. He looked over at me shocked then he got up and pulled me into his embrace. He was about 6'7 compared to my 5'5 height. I cried until I realized I had soaked his chest. He pulled away and grabbed on to my hand.

Q: I know your hungry so I'm gonna make breakfast

T: could I brush my teeth first?

I felt like a little kid asking him that question. He showed me where the bathroom was and gave me a toothbrush. He too brushed his teeth. When we were both done he took me downstairs. His kitchen was lovely. It was my dream kitchen straight out of a magazine. Black wood cabinets and white granite counters and stainless steel appliances.

I say at the counter watching him.

Q: you still haven't told me your name ma

T: it's Tyla...Tyla Monroe

He simply nodded his head. After he was done he made us plates then we sat down. We were eating in an awkward silence until the doorbell rang.

Thank God!

When he returned there stood 5 other guys. They were cute just not as cute as Q.

G1: oh I see you have company

Q: Guys this is Tyla. Tyla these are the niggas I work with.

I simply nodded my head going back to my food. They were all at the counter in deep conversation. Time to time I would notice Q staring at me.

G1: well we found more shit on ole dude

Q: oh really. What else you got?

G2: his name is Michael Banks

Right when they said that my fork dropped causing a loud sound. They all turned and looked at me.

Q: Tyla you good?

T: umm I-I am no longer umm hungry

I quickly tried to leave but Q got me before I could go. I couldn't look him in the eyes.

Q: Ty do you know something about what we were just talking about?

I slowly nodded my head. I could feel all their gazes on me.

Q: Ty what do you know?

I didn't know if I should tell Q what I know. Michael said he would kill me if I ever snitched-

Q: TYLA WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW?

I just got scared by the way he yelled at me. I was trying to keep the tears back. My eyes started watering just as Q snatched my chin toward his face.

T: h-he was my ex

I felt Q tense up behind me. When I looked back at Quinn all u saw was anger.

Quinn POV

After Ty told us that shit I had everyone head over to the Trap House. Tyla included. We showered and got ready and left. Tyla looked so fuckin sexy in the polka dot black and white dress and those red bottom heels. I know your wondering where she got the clothes from. I had bought a whole wardrobe for my cousins when she stayed she told me to keep them just in case someone needed them. They still had the price tags too.

When we pulled up to the Trap I walked into my office with Tyla right behind me. All the guys were in there already. I sat down then realized Ty had no where to sit. I just pulled her onto my lap. She tried to refuse but she ended up sitting there. I wanted to know every fucking thing Ty knew. She was our only lead.

Q: Ty I need you to tell us everything you know about him.

She shook her head no buy was soon regretting it when one of my guys screamed at her.

Ben: Bitch we don't have time for you prissy little games. What the fuck do you-

Q: Aye man ✋ Chill with that shit

T: he said he would kill me if I told anyone

She barely said that shit above a whisper.

Ben: What? We can't hear you Bitch!

T: Fuck this

She got up and started heading for the door until Ben blocked her. She decked his ass square in his nose. She soon regretted it when he slapped her across her face so hard she fell to the floor.

Q: BEN SIT YO ASS DOWN! YOU DON'T FUCKIN PUT YOUR HANDS ON A WOMAN. ESPECIALLY A PREGNANT ONE.

I could hear her crying as Tre got her up so she could fix herself.

Everyone was in shock when I said she was pregnant. Especially Ben. He had an apologetic look on his face. When she was up I pulled her back on my lap. She wasn't leaving until we find out some shit. I could tell this was going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's Chapter 2! Comment and let me know how I'm doing.

Never Forget Where You Came From!!! 💋

~Mickey 💎