Infinity Stone....

After greeting Heimdall, father took mother and I to the infirmary where the healers would use the Soul Forge. When it was activated, I recognized the energy that surged within me.

"This not of Earth. What is it?" Father asked.

"How can you not recognize it?" I asked.

I raised my hand taking control of the soul forge. I used it to focus on the energy.

I handed the controls back to the head healer.

"My words are mere noises to you, that you ignore them completely?"

Just freaking great.

"She is ill." Father said.

"She is mortal, as is Jane Foster. Illness is their defining trait."

"I brought here because we can help her, and Jane."

"They do not belong here in Asgard, anymore than a goat belongs at a banquet table."

I sat up, glaring.

"Did he just...? Who do you think you are?" Mother asked.

"He is Odin, king of Asgard, and protector of the nine realms. And Thor's father."

"Oh. Well I'm-"

"He knows who you are, and doesn't care, mother. To him, you Midguardians are nothing but trash."

"Something is within her, Father. Something we haven't seen before."

"Again, he doesn't care. Might as well send me Jane back to Midgard, right Allfather?"

"Guards, take them to Midgard."

As a guard came forward to grab me, what happened back on Earth, happened again. Almost everyone was blown back, and I collapsed back onto the table. Father rushed over, checking to see if I was alright.

"I'm fine."

I sat up, rubbing my head. When Odin walked up to me, he grabbed my arm. Using magic of his own to look at the Aether.

"The infection....it's protecting her."

"Actually," I said sitting up. "It's protecting itself."

I hopped off the table, not caring if it was 'propper'.

"If you'll excuse me. I need to change into some new clothes."

I walked out of the healing room, holding my head up. I made my way to my room. Being careful so no one could see me. Once I got to my room, I changed into my improvised version of Sif's warrior clothing. I strapped on a pair of black boots, and slipped an armband on my right upper arm. I put on a pair of finger-less leather gloves.

I strapped on a pair of black boots, and slipped an armband on my right upper arm. I almost forgot that I had my hair cut into a short bob, when I went to tie a leather string around it. I used magic to make my a little curly at the ends. Before I left the room, I wrapped a cloak around my shoulders to cover what was showing of my chest. I left my room a new person. Whether it was the Infinity Stone coursing through my veins, or something else. Whatever it was, it boosted my own power that I had.