Pete is an idiot.

Gerard and Frank stayed pent up in franks room for a few hours that day, just talking and scrolling on tumblr, occasionally blowing air quickly out their noses. Gerard didn't mind though, in fact, he enjoyed this far more than going out and doing things. It was nice to just be in someone's company.

"Hey, Gerard?" Frank asked, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Yeah?"

"You know, you're a lot different when you aren't at school. Why?" He asked, closing his laptop and meeting the boy who also sat upon his beds gaze.

"Oh, uh, I'm not sure. I guess having a lot of people around changes me. I don't know." Gerard responded, his voice calm.

"Hey, put your phone away. Let's talk. Really talk, ok?" Frank stated, smiling slightly as Gerard huffed and slipped his phone into the pocket of his jeans.

"Alright. What about, kilt man?" He asked, still clearly amused by the events that had transpired earlier that day.

"Oh my- shut up already. God. Tell me about you, and don't say 'oh you already know, you've heard the rumors,' because I want to hear from you. I want to know what you like, what you hate, your family, I'm curious."

"Frank..." Gerard sighed, "why do you care? I'm just another fucked up kid who happens to enjoy tumblr and getting fucked. That's about all you need to know about me." Gerard rushed, not daring to meet franks gaze.

"I care because I care about you. You aren't fucked up, I just want you to be open with me." Frank replied, clearly exasperated.

"Just stop, Frank. Don't lie, you don't care, you just want it to seem like you do. You don't know me, and trust me, you don't want to." Gerard snapped, turning his head to face the wall across from him.

"C'mon, don't talk like that. Just, tell me some things you like, ok? Nothing too major." Frank said, not wanting to disrupt his new friendship with the school slut.

"Fine. I like d&d, Audrey Hepburn, fangoria, Harry Houdini, and croquet. I can't swim, I can't dance, and I don't know karate. And you know what? I'm never gonna 'make it' in this world, but I don't wanna 'make it,' I just wanna-" Gerard was cut off by the sound of an awesome guitar riff, also known as his ringtone. He sighed, a bit agitated before pulling his phone from his pocket and answering.

"Mike- Mikey, slow down, I can't hear a word you're saying... Wait, Pete did what?! O-oh god, yeah- I'll be there soon..." Gerard's face turned extremely red as he quickly stood, gathering his things.

"What was that all about?" Frank asked, concern evident in his voice.

"My brothers friend... Well, he, um, he kind of accidentally superglued his dick to a coffee mug..." Gerard trailed off, wondering just how the fuck one could have accomplished that.

"What?!" Frank shrieked, dying of laughter as Gerard gave a muffled apology and rushed out of his room, eager to hear just how idiotic his brothers boyfriend could be.

---

"Ok... Ok... So, let me get this straight..." Gerard sighed, rubbing his temples, "Mikey dared you to walk around naked for an hour. You then decided to make coffee, but accidentally spilled some onto your exposed manhood, and dropped the mug, breaking the handle off, at which point you decided you decided it would be a good idea to glue it back together, while still naked, on the kitchen floor."

"And then he was looking at the front of the mug after he glued it and didn't realize the freshly glued part was resting on his penis." Mikey finished, clearly amused by the situation at hand, well, dick.

"Ok, in retrospect, I probably should have put clothes on, but there was no way I was going to lose a dare!" Pete exclaimed, with one hand holding the coffee mug.

"Okay, whatever. It happened, so I'm going to call the glue company. They probably sell a solvent for it somewhere." Gerard stated, reaching for his phone.

"I'm so sorry, Pete." Mikey muttered, blush creeping back into his cheeks as he glanced down at Pete's 'little problem.'

"I'm okay, trust me." Pete smiled reassuringly, despite the Charlie Brown Christmas mug attached to his dick.

"Thanks, Pete." Mikey smiled back.

"What for?"

"Not being mad at me, if I hadn't dared you to be naked, this never would have happened." Mikey whispered, giggling a slight bit.

"Oh, whatever." Pete shrugged, blushing as he looked at his favorite person in the world, not caring that his dick was on display.

"Ok, they said they do have a solvent and it can be bought at the Kroger up the road. So, Mikey, stay with Pete and make sure he doesn't superglue anymore of his body parts to something while I go get it." Gerard stated before glancing at the pair of Teenagers and heading out the door. God, he was a teenager, and they still scared the living shit out of him.

He shook his head, heading out to the store to buy something he never thought he would need for a situation he never thought would happen. Oh well, at least Frank would get a kick out of the story, after all, Frank cared, right?

***

Tbh I don't even know what happened here. My references just exploded oh god lmao.

Ok well comment/vote if you found this moderately amusing and I'll get to work on the next chapter which will probably be more serious and have plot so yea.

Love youuuuuu

Merci pour le Venin...