Ten

I apply dark lipstick and adjust my giant and oversized vintage adidas jacket before getting out of my car and going inside of Sam's house. This is way too much makeup for me, but I needed a confidence booster.

I tuck that one strand of loose hair behind my ear and grab my phone and step out of my car. I go up to the front door and open it without knocking. I don't think I'm ever going to get used to just walking into someone's house.

I hear loud laughs erupting from the living room, so that's where I go. I see Johnson on his laptop, Sam on his phone, and Nate just talking to them. Nate sees me first and his mouth pretty much pops open.

"There goes my dick." Nate comments. "You look like a baddie, damn." He smiles, which makes Johnson and Sam both lift their heads up.

"Hot." Sam adds and Johnson agrees.

"Thank you." I laugh, taking a seat on the couch next to Sam.

"Is this a new look?" He asks, using his finger to touch my lipstick. "Because it's sexy."

"Everyone hide." Johnson speaks up, cutting in. "Jack's coming up with Brianna."

I'm startled when I see everyone run in different directions. I just follow wherever Sam goes. Maybe they didn't know that Jack and I hooked up and that we currently aren't talking because of Brianna?

"You remember Brianna right?" Sam whispers to me and I mentally groan.

"How could I forget her?" I mutter because he's so clueless.

Sam's eyebrows furrow, "we don't have to see them if you don't want to. We can go somewhere-"

"This isn't funny." I hear Jack shout causing a female to giggle. "Where the hell are you guys?"

"Let's go to a party or something." I say as we both walk out from our hiding spot and back to the living room.

"Okay, I can try and find one." Sam says, taking his phone from his pocket.

"Camila?" I hear Jack's confused voice as Sam and I become visible to the group.

I look behind me, pretending to find this so called Camila.

"Camila, who?" I ask.

"She looks so different, right?" Nate butts in. "She's even hotter. I like this look." He comments, making both Jack and Brianna tense up.

"My boy, Andre, is throwing a party. Wanna go to that?" Sam asks me and I nod my head.

A party would be nice, especially with Sam because that boys got some moves. My mind retraces back to the first time we were dancing at a party he held. Yeah. That was so much fun.

"Whoa, party, what?" Jack asks. "Why're we going to a party?"

Gross. He thinks he's going. To hell like I'm going to go to a party that he's going to with Brianna.

"You're not. We are." Sam emphasizes, pointing between me and him.

I smile to myself as he clarifies that up to Jack. My smile automatically drops as I hear Brianna's voice. She changes the subject.

"Anyway, The Weeknd tomorrow, who's excited?" Brianna chirps, making me ball my fists.

"Who are you going with?" Nate asks, confused.

"Jack." She replies.

"What the fuck, why?" I hear Nate quietly mumble to himself.

"Are you fucking serious, Jack?" Sam raises his voice.