Ch. Six- EDITED

Back to school

Again another short chapter building up to all the drama that is to come.

Lola's POV

Arriving at school I didn't know what to think. After I got home yesterday I avoided Greg like a disease. Which wasn't hard since he left for work time I got home. But it was hard to avoid Sammy who wanted to make sure that I was fine.

He showed up at my house yesterday but I refused to let him in. Told him that I was to tired to deal with anyone right now and that I'd see him tomorrow at work. I know it hurt him because it hurt me but I needed some time and space to think.

I knew what I wanted to do. I was gonna tell Sammy first. It was his baby and he deserved to know that he was going to have a child. When and where I was gonna tell him was the question. Tomorrow night on a date. Greg was having some type of meeting so it would be the perfect time to tell him.

"Good morning class." I greet my children as I sit my stuff down.

"Today we are gonna start are lesson on slope. You have a test next Wednesday and this will be on it." they all groan out before getting ready to take notes.

All day long I was on edge. Why I honestly didn't know. I wouldn't see Sammy until the end of the day, but I guess the chance of seeing him had me going crazy. Who knew how he was gonna take the news of me being pregnant.

Was he gonna be mad? Would he hate me? Would he say that if wasn't his? Would he want me to get an abortion?

Or would be be happy and ready to welcome his child into the world?

"Boo." someone says scaring me.

I whirl around to see Sammy standing behind me. He's redyed his hair blonde looking amazing. His hair was my weakness for some reason.

"Hey." I say rushed.

"Hey baby." he says reaching forward. He grabs me to him kissing me bodly on the lips. We we're hidden so no one could see us.

"Woah." I say when he pulls away from me.  I honestly wasn't expecting that to happen.

"You looked sexy as hell I just couldn't contain myself. Let's go out tonight." he says.

I agree.

"Okay. What time?" I ask smiling. From both the nerves of telling him and him asking me out.

"Be ready by eight. If Greg asks just says it's a business date or something. I finalize the plans before going to my classroom to pack up.

When I arrive home Greg of course is not home. I quickly showered and dressed in a snug dress. I dried my freshly washed fair and left it down and curly. I applied light makeup.

By the time I was done it was 7:58. Greg still wasn't home and I honestly could care less.

At eight on the dot Sammy arrived. I locked up the house before greeting him with a kiss.

We arrived at Yip Hong a local Chinese place. After being seated and our food was ordered conversation started.

"What's wrong?" he asks me looking at me with a look of pure worry. It was now or never.

"I'm pregnant!" I blurt out. He has his chopsticks mid air and drops them. His eyes bug out and I honestly don't know what he's thinking.

"What?" he asks and I can't depict his tone of voice.

"I'm pregnant." I repeat.

He's silent for a while and his head is down. I don't know what he is feeling and am scared.

Finally after a few minutes he lifts his head. Tears streak his handsome face and he wears an award winning smile.

I sigh a breath of relief.

"It's mine?" he questions.

I shake my head yeah. "Your the only one I've been sexually active with in months.

He smiles a smile of relief before jumping up and bringing me along with him. "I love you." he speaks before kissing me with such tenderness.

"I love you too." I reply when we pull away.

Three hours later and I arrive home. Greg's car is in the driveway and all the lights are on in the house. I kiss Sammy goodnight before heading inside.

"Where were you?" is the first thing he asks when I walk inside.

Instead of answering him I say, "I have something to tell you."