First Kiss

Awwwsss you wants to hugs the Freddy :3

Freddy~

You sat on the stage beside your boyfriend Freddy, reading a fanfic about (someone x someone) on your phone.

(Wattpad bishes -~-)

Right now you were at the part where the couple was 'smashing their lips against the others'. Freddy glanced over your shoulder and scanned the fanfic on your phone.

"What are you reading?" He asked.

You slightly jumped in your spot, "It's a fanfiction." You told him.

"I see, so you'd rather read about kissing than doing it with your so called boyfriend?" Freddy asked.

You looked at him in embarrassment. "F-Freddy!"

"So you wouldn't like to do this?" He smirked, suddenly smashing his lips against yours.

Your eyes soon closed and you deepens the kiss.

Now you two would have kissed forever if you could, but you know there's this bitch called oxygen that you kinda need to survive. So the two of you parted, both of you panting.

"So which do you like better?" Freddy asked.

"Freddy kissing." You replied.

He smirked, "Here's round 2~" He purred and pulled you into another passionate kiss.

(Way to get some! XD)

Chico~

You and Chico were sitting in your office eating (f/p). You both were joking about something.

You took another bite of your pizza. Chico just stared at you.

"Something wrong?" You asked.

"You got some pizza sauce right here." He pointed to the left side of his mouth.

You wiped the left side of your mouth, "Did I get it?" You asked.

He chuckled, "Here it's right here." He said, smashing his lips onto yours.

You closed your eyes and deepened the kiss.

Once you pulled away because of your now enemy called oxygen, the both of you panted.

"So did you get it?" You asked.

"Yeah think so." He smiled childishly.

"You got some pizza sauce on your face too~" You sang and smashed you lips against his.

Foxy~

You were sitting in Pirate's Cove, listening to Foxy's pirate story.

"And then Captain Ross fell to his knees, quaking in fear. 'Do ye give up Captain Ross?' I pointed my sword to his throat, 'Surender now and leave with what's left of yer life ye land lover.' I threatened."

"Captain Ross took what was left of him and his dignity and jumped off me ship onto his own, which had been robbed of all it's treasure. As they sailed off, I took me lass and she gave me a victory kiss and we sailed off." Foxy ended his story.

You clapped as he took a bow, "Now lass, how would he feel about giving ye Captain a reward for his story?" He smirked.

"And what kind of reward does the Captain want?" You asked, standing up and crossing your arms in front of your chest.

"A kiss." He said, putting his arms around your waist and pulling you closer to his body.

"Alright then, I guess the Captain does deserve it." You say and pecked his lips.