He Overreacts Over Something

Freddy-

Someone had taken Freddy's top hat and Freddy had been frantically looking for it all day.

Now when you had walked into the pizzeria, he looked completely calm.

When you sat in your office, Freddy had walked in with a smile on his face.

"Hey Freddy, where's your hat?" You asked, noticing his hatless head.

"Oh I seemed to have lost it, I've been searching for it all day." He replied.

"All day? How are you in such a good mood then?" You asked, knowing his deep relationship with his hat.

"Well it's been a hassle, but I think I know where it is now!" He declared.

"Really? Does Foxy have it?" You suggested.

Freddy's expression grew dark, as his eyes became black with white pupils.

"You have it!" He accused.

You gave a confused look, "I don't think I do." You told him.

"Don't give me that crap I know it was you!!" He yelled.

You crossed your arms in front of your chest and gave him a stern look.

Freddy was a bit taken back, he thought you would get all defensive or give him his hat.

"So your accusing me of stealing your hat? Even though it went missing after I left the pizzeria?" You asked.

"I know it was you, so don't pull that innocent act." Freddy said.

You just looked at him with a not impressed look.

Freddy just growled and stormed out of your office angrily.

Freddy then thought about your suggestion about Foxy taking his hat. He then walked in the Dining Area and towards Pirate's Cove.

"Foxy." Freddy called to the Pirate who was hiding behind the curtains.

Foxy's head then peeked his head out of the curtains. "Ello there Fred, what brings ye to me cove?" He asks.

"Have you seen my hat? I've been looking around the pizzeria for it all day." Freddy asked.

"Ye mean this hat?" Foxy smirked as he pulled out Freddy's top hat from whined the curtain.

Freddy gasped, "You had it all this time?!"

Foxy nodded, "Yep it was a dare from Bonnie."

Freddy clenched his fist, "I'll kill him." He growled.

Freddy then motioned for Foxy to give him back his hat.

Foxy happily obliged, giving Freddy back his sacred hat and then hiding back behind his curtain.

Freddy smiled as he held his hat in his hands, but suddenly was hit with a pang of guilt for accusing you of stealing his precious hat.

He put his hat on his head then bolted to your office, when you looked up at him, he hugged you as tightly as he could.

"IMSOSORRY(Y/N)YOUWERERIGHTABOUTMYHATPLEASEFORGIVEMEILOVEYOUSOMUCHITWILLNEVERHAPPENAGAIN!!!" He cried.

(I'm so sorry (y/n) you were right about my hat please forgive me I love you so much it will never happen again!!!)

You awkwardly patted his head, "It's alright Freddy." You forgave him.

He then hung out with you in your office, refusing to leave your side, so he wouldn't mistake you as a thief again.