Your Love Rival

Inspired by Juvia from FairyTail~

Freddy-

Nobody really wanted to date the ego-maniac Fazbear except you... yeah we are all still kinda shocked.

Chico-

Your love rival is Chica.

Ok Chica didn't have a crush ok her twin, but she was very protective of him. You didn't want to break his heart or she would snap your neck.

But luckily she liked you like a sister so things were great.

Your neck would be safe another day.

Foxy-

Your love rival is Chica.

Chica would often take notice of Foxy and you being together a lot. She wouldn't stand behind something and watch you two jealously from a distance. She never really did anything to break you two up anyways, in reality she thought of you as her 'sister from another mister'. Foxy is just a crush of hers.

She sometimes imagined herself swooping in and taking Foxy for herself, but she always realized how sad you looked when you and Foxy parted. She would then feel bad for you if that happened.

So I guess Chica isn't your 'Yandere or stalker love rival'. But whatever something could happen.

Golden-

Yeah nobody really likes Golden that way except you....

Mike-

Your love rival is Doll, Mike's ex-girlfriend.

Whenever you two were out of the pizzeria and out together, Doll would occasionally show up, try to get Mike to pay attention to her and make him forget about you.

It hardly worked, you being like the female version of him and all.

Doll also tried to bring down your self-esteem and make you feel bad about yourself when Mike wasn't looking.

You of course snapped back at her with some of the comebacks you and Mike found on the internet, making her shut up.

So you didn't really have that much to worry about, you had Mike and that's all you really needed.

Teddy-

Your love rival is Toy Chica, or Touca for short.

In her eyes, her and Teddy were the ideal couple of the pizzeria that everyone wanted to be. But then you came in and took 'her man' when she was sure he was going to ask her to be his.

So whenever you and your Teddy bear are together, Touca will send you hateful glares or spread rumours about you. Of course it hardly bothered you, since everyone in the pizzeria knew that all of them are fake and they came from Touca's hate for you.

Teddy also told you how wrong she was about you, and in his eyes you were the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and nothing could change that.

Bonbon-

Your love rival is Mangle.

It's true, Mangle has had a crush on the blue bunny since forever.

She would sometimes give him love letters secretly, but Bonbon throws them out when she isn't around.

She thought that he would ask her to be his, but fate happen to bring you along, making her imagination shatter into tiny pieces.

(Ouch jeez Reader-Sama)

Now you are all Bonbon talks about. And it just drives Mangle mad! She will sometimes make you look like an idiot in front of Bonbon and the others, in order to make him embarrassed of you, making him want to break up with you. But dating the blue bunny means that he found everything to be more cute about you than ever.

Marionette-

Your love rival is Mangle.

She holds Marionette in the highest respect. I swear she will go Yandere dude, no joke.

She and Marionette were good friends, they used to clean the pizzeria together and set everything up for the day. They were already like 'mom and dad' in her imagination.

But the you came along and took him to Grandpa and Grandma land with crossword puzzles!

(Again her imagination .-.)

But she wasn't planning on getting him back. She had grown a liking to you as well. You were like her big sister.

She wasn't going to make you or Marionette break your wonderful love bond. She wanted to be an Aunty!

Jeremy-

Unless Mike was gay, you don't have a love rival.... I was too scared to put Toy Chica and/or Mangle.... that takes a lot of skill.

SpringTrap-

SpringTrap doesn't attract anyone else but you..

Kevin-

Your love rival are the fangirls.... so run like hell woman.