Insane!Lonely!Ross X Kind!Sensitive!Reader

Requested by NinjaTurtleManaic also since Halloween is close ima be doing alot of Halloween based chapters.

Y/n's P.o.V

I was at a Halloween party Adam made me come to. Everyone from the office was here. Barney, Jin, Max, Tim, and more... It scared me tho. So many people in one place. I was sitting down at a table in the corner of the room. I was told that Adam has a friend he wants me to meet. I was nomming on a chocolate bar. 

I looked up and saw Adam talking with a boy. He was wearing glasses, has curly brown hair, (I'm having Ross before he cut his hair) he was wearing a light grey shirt, dark grey sweatpants and shoes. I saw Adam point over to me still talking with that boy. I tilted my head in confusion when he started walking over to me with the boy.

I set the chocolate bar down. Adam smiled and stood in front of me and said "Hey! Y/n! This is Ross, the guy I want you to meet!" and I smiled and waved at Ross. He waved back slightly. Adam made Ross sit down and walked off. I saw him go sneak up on Max and tickle him but, he got tackled down to the ground. I chuckled and I heard Ross to.

I looked at Ross and broke off a piece of chocolate for him and handed it to him. He hesitantly took it and ate it. I smiled and nommed on my own piece. I saw Ross stand up and I looked at him confused. He held his hand out to me and said "Wanna dance?" and I slightly blushed and took his hand. He smiled and pulled me up and led me over to the dance floor.

He put his hand on my shoulder and one on my hip and I put my arms around his neck. We started dancing. I gave a smile and he flashed one back at me. "Have you ever danced?" I asked Ross and he shook his head no "You?" he asked. I shrugged and said "Eh only when I'm alone.". 

The song stopped and we walked out side to get some fresh air. I smiled and sighed with relief at the fresh air. I sat down near a small pond in the backyard and looked at it as the moon light reflected off it. I saw Ross sit down next to me and I smiled. He put an arm around me and pulled me closer to him and I blushed.  He smiled and looked down at me since he was a few inches taller than me. 

I looked up at him and he smirked. He leaned down and next thing I knew he was kissing me. I was blushing like crazy and he pulled back. "Your not leaving me." he said and I was still blushing. I shrugged what he said off cause It was probably a playful comment. 

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder and started to drift off to sleep. I saw Ross give a smile his brown eyes sparkling in the moon light. I then fell asleep leaning on Ross' shoulder.

-1 Month Later-

I was chatting with my great new friend (your fav you-tuber other than Sky, Jin, and Barney, and not Ross.). I was told from Sky that Ross was getting a bit unstable and told me to run and move. At first I just looked at him thinking it was a prank but he had true terror in hi eyes. I then moved away and into a small town. I always hoped that the guys got along well since I've been gone. 

It was getting late and I yawned and stood up from sitting and said "Well time for me to head home." and I walked out. I started walking home in the the dark. It seemed darker than normal but it didn't bother me. I was a few meters away from (fav you-tuber)'s house until I heard a scream. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around and ran back to his home.

I gulped and kicked the door open and ran into the living room. When I got there I was frozen in fear and shock. There I saw Ross, with a bloody knife in his hand and a dead (fav you-tuber) on the ground. Ross had blood splatters on his clothes and I felt my heart rate pick up and my breathing speeding up. I saw him approach me and I gulped. I backed up into a wall and he pinned me there. I felt tears prick my eyes and then fainted.

When I woke up I saw I was in a dark room. It had vines on the wall and cobwebs in the corners of the room. I tried to move when I realized I was chained to the wall with a chain around my ankle. I heard footsteps come down and I saw Ross. I gulped and asked "R-Ross where is S-Sky and the r-r-rest..?" and I started shaking. He just said "Oh! I killed them! They were gonna get in the way of us." and smiled like a mad man. 

I then thought 'Adam was right!! But Ross isn't just unstable... he is insane!!' I felt my breathing quicken again. "Now did you think you could run away from me? Well you can't. Now I'll never be lonely!" Ross said. I felt tears prick my eyes as he left. I just looked down and cried knowing I'll be stuck here and all my friends are dead.

A/N

Ha!!! You thought this would be happy?!?!? NEVAH!!!! And have any of you noticed all the Insane youtubers and or readers lately? We Need Different Things! Not just insane plez XD

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To! -throws a dictionary at Jin-

Jin: -moves to the side having the dictionary hit Sky-

Sky: -screams and curls up in a ball on the ground and crys-