Chapter-5

CHAPTER-5

Pauline June's POV

"Are we there yet?", I asked him, as we are still in his car.

"Yeah almost", he replied looking at me. I turned my head away not wanting have his intense gaze on me.

"Mmm", I said looking out of the window. Soon the car stopped and I heard him say.

"We are here. Wait a minute". He got out and came to my side to open the door. He offered me his hand. I looked at him and then his hand for a few times and I got out without taking it. I heard him sigh. I am not going to fall for his stupid charms like I did once. I saw a big glass hotel in front of me. I am not new to this. He is a billionaire.

He took my hand and pulled me along with him. We walked inside or should I say he dragged me inside along with him. I tried to walk fast in my high heels. Once we are inside the lift, I took my hand away from his. Well, at least I tried.

"Don't try Baby girl. I didn't catch to leave you that easily", he said while tugging my hand and pulling me close. I sighed and pushed my glasses up to my nose.

"Whatever", I said looking at the steel door in front of me. Soon we reached the top floor, that is his pent house and got out. This time I again tried to pull my hand away from his by walking fastly. But he is too fast. He held it tightly. I glared at him and walked with him inside the house. From the corner of my eyes, I saw that he is having an evil victory smile on his face.

"Home. No, Sweet Home, now that you are here" he whispered in my ear, pushing my hair back a little.

"Stop it Nicolas", I said moving away from him. He soon put his hand around my waist and pulled close. "Do you really need to pull me to you all the time?".

"I am sorry Baby girl. I can't help it. You have been away from me for ten years. You don't know how much I missed you", he said while putting his head on my neck and breathed a kiss there. God, why is this so tempting?! I want to pull away, but again I want to stay that close to me. Why is this so complicated? I wish this is so much easier. I pushed him gently and stood at arm's length.

"Will you show me my room?", I said feeling a little tired.

"Our room", he corrected and pulled me with him.

"This is not a joke! Show me my room!", I ordered. He stopped and looked at me, tilting his head to a side and folded his hands near his chest like he is thinking. Aww... He looks like an adorable kid as he does that! Pauline snap out of it!

"Okay. It is your room that I will be sharing with you", he said and took my hand pulling me with him again.

"Nicolas! I don't want to share a room with you! I want my own!".

"Oh, I am sorry. I really didn't think about it that way or should I say I knew this will happen, but there is only one room in this house", he said smirking evilly while gesturing his hand around the house.

"Oh really and you think I will believe that this big house only have one room. Do you think I am stupid?".

"No! I would never think that. Actually I think you are too smart. I am saying truth, there is only one room available in this house right now. You can check yourself if you want. Also if you find a room, I will let you sleep in it, without me disturbing you", he said. I nodded my head angrily at him.

"Okay", I agreed and went around the house. How can there not be any room in such a big house?! He is bluffing me! I went and checked. I saw kitchen, dining hall and some other rooms in the way. I found a door which looks like it's a room and I am really excited.