The attack

"I want to marry you, knight, not the prince." I sigh as I look down slightly, "why me? I'm just a knight, taking you back to the prince, who wants to marry you." She puts her hand under my chin, pulling me to look back up at her. She looks into my eyes. "You're the one that came all this way to come get me, you came to take me back to a prince, when I want you, not him. He didn't come get me, you did." She said as she slowly inched closer to me. "Yeah, but I almost killed you earlier.." I said quietly, looking past her. She smiles slightly as she inches even closer to me, I can feel her breath on my face. "But you didn't.. You have complete control over your sword, if you wanted to kill me, you would have. You were just trying to scare me at the time. And it worked, but I know you'd never actually hurt me. I know you care about me." My face heats up slightly. "Yeah. And I know you care about me, it's pretty obvious." She smiles wide. "Of course." She says as her hands reach for mine as she looks at me, smiling slightly and blushing. I look back at her, trying not to smile, but I know I do, failing horribly. She's so beautiful. She obviously loves me enough to take me, despite what I did. She knows me more than anyone and we've only known eachother for a couple hours but she's figured me out; something no one else could do. Maybe.. I could give her a chance.. Maybe- I'm broken out of my thoughts, hearing people enter the cave, causing me to quickly put the fire out with Riley's wet dress, pulling her behind a big rock in a darker part of the cave. Shoot. I forgot my armor. They'll know someone's here. They're going to take my armor. But luckily, I still have my sword. I'm willing to fight for it to keep my princess safe. I quickly run out there, my sword drawn infront of their faces. They quickly run away, screaming. Except one. He just stands there, trying to hold in his laughter. I take that time to quickly put on my armor. I've gotten good at putting it on, so I can do it quickly, without being noticed. I quickly slit his throat with my sword, looking around for anyone else that was with him. "HEY!" I yelled, "IF ANYONE ELSE IS HERE THAT WAS WITH HIM, YOU'LL GET THE SAME FATE AS HIM!" I yelled, soon seeing many people.. Or.. Dwarves? Okay, that's new. But they all quickly scatter away, out of the cave. I sigh deeply. Can the princess and I just have one intimate moment together without being interrupted by creatures or mother nature? "You can come out now." I called out to Riley. "But.. I'm scared.. It's dark.." I heard Riley from beyond the darkness, causing me to roll my eyes. "I promise, nothing will happen to you, princess. Come on out." She slowly comes out of the shadows, soon running to me, hugging me tightly. "Can you.. Take your armor back off?.." She asked quietly. I can't see her that well, but I know she's blushing. I roll my eyes. "What if that happens again, princess? I have to be ready." She looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "Please.." She says quietly. "Just for tonight?.. I'm sure nothing else will happen.. Please?" She begged. I sigh as I roll my eyes. "Just for tonight.." I take my armor back off, she quickly wraps her arms around me, bare skin against bare skin, causing my face to heat up too quickly for comfort. I wrap my arms back around her, cherishing this embrace as if it's the last thing I'll experience in my life, but it all ends too soon. "We should go ahead and go to sleep.. I don't want to light another fire." I told her. "Okay.." Riley said quietly as she went to get her dress, gently laying it on the floor. "Can we.. Actually sleep together now.. Since we couldn't before.." My face heats up slowly with that question. I smile slightly as she looks at me hopefully. "Of course, princess." I say as I sit down on the dress, Riley sitting next to me. I soon lay down, as does Riley. She wraps her arms around me, pulling us together, causing my face to heat up. "Goodnight, my princess.." She said as she kissed my cheek gently. I can feel her breathing. I can feel her skin on mine. So, I didn't mention this before, but she has an amazing body. She's absolutly beautiful. And I guess, for the first time, I'm inlove with someone and they love me too.