Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 2)

(Two weeks have passed after Thomas and Wolf(you) became bf and gf)

•Wolf's P.O.V.•

Thomas and I were walking in the Forest, supposed to get fertilizer like Newt had asked us to before lunch. It was the middle of the day and Thomas was given a break from running in the Maze.

"You know, two weeks ago I thought I was going to be a total creep to ask you out the second day you were here in the Glade," Thomas said.

I giggled. "Well two weeks ago, I thought I was going to be hated by everyone and killed by Gally," I said.

"Two weeks ago, I thought you didn't like me," He replied.

"Two weeks ago, I thought-" I started. I looked around.

"What?" Thomas asked. I shushed him.

"There is someone in the Forest. I don't know who though. But they were near the Doors," I whispered. I heard footsteps, this person was running through the forest.

And soon enough, the person came into view.

"It's a Runner...but he doesn't look so good. He's pale...and he has black vanes..." I whispered.

"Oh no. That Runner was stung. Come on, Wolf. Let's get out of here," Thomas said. I nodded and ran away with him, but the boy came out of nowhere and tackled Thomas.

"What the shuck is wrong with you!" I said, trying to yank the stung boy away from Thomas. The boy simply looked at me and shoved me away.

It was a pretty hard shove and I fell to the ground a foot or two away. Okay...time to unleash the Wolf. In a flash (literally in a flash of light), I was transformed into a Wolf.

I yanked the boy's shirt, pulling the boy off so Thomas could run. I made sure the boy couldn't get up. He struggled, and I felt a giant pain in my left side. I growled at the boy, who shrank away. I ran out of the forest, my side in pain.

I managed to run out of the forest into the Glade, safe but in wolf form.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Newt asked, jogging up to us, noticing me as a Wolf.

"Ben just attacked us," Thomas answered.

I transformed back into my human form, panting and sitting on the ground, a hand to my left side.

"That's the fastest I've ever run," I panted.

"Wolf...are you okay?" Thomas asked.

"Yea...totally fine," I said, giving him a smile.

He raised an eyebrow, and I gave him a smile.

"Okay...if you say so..." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down at the table I sit at for lunch. Thomas sat down next to me, with Newt across from me. My side still hurt but I figured the pain would leave since only about 30 minutes had passed.

"So what's going to happen to Ben?" I asked.

"Banishment probably," Newt whispered, staring down at the table. "He broke one of our rules. He hurt both of you guys."

"Isn't banishment a little too harsh?" I asked.

"No, I mean, he broke a rule. And he was stung so it can only get worse," Thomas responded.

I put a hand on my side, feeling a sticky wet substance. I blinked a couple of times to make sure I was still alive. My head felt heavy, and I fought for my eyes to stay open.

"Wolf?" Thomas asked, alarmed.

My eyes closed and blackness consumed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Thomas's P.O.V.•

Oh my god. She just...just fainted.

"What the bloody hell happened?" Newt asked.

"I-I don't know," I said, picking her up in my arms and caring her to the Homestead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the heck happened, man?" Jeff said after I placed on one of the beds.

"I don't know. But she was attacked by Ben so he could have hurt her somehow," I said.

"Uh, yeah. He hurt her alright," Jeff said, looking at her side. "She's bleeding badly."

"What?" I yelled, looking at Wolf. Blood was seeping through her shirt. "Oh my god. Please tell me you can just bandage that up and she'll be fine."

"Uh, yea. Yea, uh, sure..." Jeff said. Well, that sounded convincing.

~~~~~~~~

Days passed. Wolf wasn't awake yet, and to be honest, I missed her. I missed seeing her smile. I missed playing with her long midnight black hair. I missed hugging her and talking to her. God, I missed her so much.

Yea, I know she's not dead. But it seems likes she is.

"Hey, Tommy. Can I talk to you for a second?" Newt said, walking into the Mapping Room.

"Uh...y-yea...what's wrong, I mean, what's up?" I sighed.

"I-It's about Wolf..." Newt said, quietly.

"Is she okay? Is she awake? Alive? Dead? In Wolf form?" I asked.

Newt breathed out before replying. "She...is awake...but something happened."

"What happened?" I asked.

Newt looked at the floor before meeting my gaze. "She doesn't remember anything."