Chapter 2 Big Bad Boss

Thanks for the beautiful cover FreedomHasan

Xavier Greys POV

"Sir, we took care of that problem.. you were having" I look up from my paper work that I had finished just before Jennifer, my secretary came in.

"okay, Jennifer cancel any of my meeting that I have today". She nods and walk up to my desk, sides on my desk and pulls her skirt up. That made me roll my eyes.

Yes, I like women but to some point; I get up and walked away not feeling it today and besides I don't have time for this I walk out of my company building and go outside.

Two of my bodyguards wait by my limo when I get outside ready for me to go in the car. I freeze when my phone started ring nobody calls my private phone without me knowing first..

I pull out my phone and answer "Who are you and how you get my number?" I always answer that way when I answer my private phone; I have to be careful with the business I'm in.

"Xavier, it's Adam" that's when I calm down "fu*k Adam, you know I don't like it when you call with a unknown number" Adam starts laughing "Yea I know but forget that ,I called to find out if you are free tonight".

I started to laugh when he said that, "Did your wife let you out today??" I said after I stopped laughing "Haha funny so do you want to get some drinks and get f**ked u..." he didn't finish what he was saying because Isabella, his wife yells at him "Adam watch your language" I start laughing,"sorry sweetheart" I laugh harder he's such a pu**y.

"Shut up Xavier! so do we have a deal tonight at 8:00 Jose's club??" I thought about it and said "I guess ,see you there man" I hang up and get in the limo and head home.

My phone rings, telling me I have a massage.

Alex Stronghold: hey man! I hear you going out tonight to Jose's club.

I look at the massage damn, news goes by fast Adam is worst than a girl.

Xavier: yea why don't you join us

Alex: I would but I'm out of town with John and Danny.We had to fix a problem in Italy.

Xavier: oh it's all good; so what you need me for?

Alex: we have leeches in our company so we need background checks on all our leading employees.

Xavier: ok, give me a hour is that all you don't want me to take care of the person when I find the leech.

Alex: It's okay, I'll take care of it I'll send you the names HAVE FUN TONIGHT."

That brought a smirk to my face; I think I will have fun I'm going to find a girl tonight that will warm my bed watch out ladies the big bad boss is coming.