Chapter 15

Dipper's pov

Three months later

I'm laying on the living room couch rubbing my already enormous stomach. I look like I'm nine months pregnant with one pup and we all know that's not right.
I continue to rub as I look down at my belly.

"Hey little ones. Your mommy and daddy are so excited to meet you."

I smile when a warm feeling comes from my stomach showing that the pups are happy.
I continue to relax for a little while longer until an alarm goes of on my phone. I give a long moan and slowly hoist myself up. After I stretch I begin the slow waddle to the gift shop.
My Gruncle Stan decided that since I could still move I can still work. So that means I get to sit at the gift shop counter cashing people out from 1 to 3 because they don't want to over work me.
I sit down at the stool and lean against the counter. When I'm sitting you can't see my large baby bump and I prefer to keep it that way too avoid nosy customers. Explaining a collar was hard enough.
I let out a long sigh as the time ticks by. There have been no customers yet and I'm considering leaving early when the door burst open. The familiar sent of an alpha hits me when I look up.
At the door I see Wendy. I sink back into my chair hoping she won't notice me but I'm wrong.

"Dipper. There you are man I've been looking all over for you. What's up?"

I quickly shrink down and don't make eye contact. At first glance Wendy looks exactly the same from all those years ago but her hair is a little shorter.
I move closer to the counter as she leans against it.

"Just working my shift. What brings you by the shack?"

Wendy laughs and ruffles my hair.

"Just wanted to say hi to my favorite omega. But I also want to talk to you. You remember a couple years back when you were 17?"

I instantly freeze. When I was 17 I had offered myself to Wendy to be her mate but she had refused saying she wanted an alpha alpha relationship. After that I had never seen Wendy as anything more than a friend.

"Yeah. What about it?"

"I want to have you as my mate."

The color drains from my face.

"W-why?"

She steps back.

"I was in the park and I saw this family. A male alpha and his pregnant omega. I realized that that is the life I want and your the only one that I want it with."

Wendy had gotten closer during her explanation and was now face to face with me.
I swallow a knot that was in my throat and look her in the eyes.

"No. I don't want to be some dumb prize you get after you decide you want an omega. So find someone else because it won't be me."

Wendy takes a step back.

"But why?"

I glare at her and slide off the stool.

"I got over you when you said no. I think it's time you do the same."

Wendy quickly grabs my wrist when I'm no longer behind the counter.

"But I can make you happy. Be the alpha your family wants for you. Why won't you be my mate?"

I pull my hand away from her with a look of disgust.

"Because I don't need you! I'm happy with my life and no alpha especially you can change that!"

I give a hiss and put a hand on my stomach. Wendy quickly moves back when she sees my large bump.

"You were claimed."

I give a small growl and nod.

"I was. If you wanted this life with me you're 2 years to late. Now good bye."

I turn and leave the gift shop before Wendy can say anything and let her just stand there. 'I don't need you. I'm happy with my life and you could never change that. 'I waddle upstairs and climb into my bed waiting for Bill to return home. 'I'm happy Wendy refused me when I was 17. I would never be happy and with Bill if she had said yes.' I close my eyes with a smile and fall asleep as I dream about my future family. 'I could never be happier.'