02; the new deal with the original

Katherine Pierce was making coffee in the kitchen. She was nervous, she didn't know what was going to happen next and she was the great Katerina Petrova, she was always one step ahead of everyone but this was Klaus, she could never know what he would do, why? Because he is always two or more steps ahead of everyone including her, if Damon failed in ruining the sacrifice then all would backfire on her; she wasn't ready to die, not yet. That's why she had another vampire hiding in her slip in case something went wrong, the question was, will Klaus listen to her or he will use her instead?

 After a few minutes thinking about all the possible ways for her to survive, Klaus arrived "Everything ok?" the younger vampire asked him when she saw the angry look he had on his face.

"What have you been doing?" the Original asked her.

"Making coffee" she answered not looking at him "Do you want some?"

Angrily, he rushed over her, strangled and compelled her "Tell me what you've been doing."

"Making coffee" she chocked. He released her and she turned herself.

"Wait" he suddenly said making her stop in her tracks "Take off your bracelet. Now" he ordered. She took it off and gave it to him "I want you... to walk over to the window and stand in the sunlight.

Katherine gulped looking at the window "But I'll burn" he smiled.

"You don't have a choice" he told her. She stood in the sunlight and her skin started to burn. She kept screaming. Klaus looked at her with a smile. He let her burn for a moment "That's enough" she rushed over the corner of the room, in the shadow, gasping in pain she waited for her skin to heal, the Original smirked "Guess I was wrong" he clapped his hands "All right, then. I need you to do something for me."

When the young vampire lifted her look, her eyes widened when she saw a blonde woman behind him covering her mouth, but she wasn't covering it because she was terrified instead it looked like she was trying not to laugh. With her hand still burned from the sun, she pointed behind him, Klaus, confused followed her finger.

The blond Original took a step back in surprise "You" he said furiously.

"Me" the blonde said giggling "Oh, that was so funny, you should do it again" she said happily.

"How the bloody hell did you get in?" Klaus demanded ignoring her words, but the blonde kept laughing. In that moment Katherine thought the girl was insane "Answer me before I'll kill you."

The blonde snorted "Like if you could, little puppy."

"How dare you" Klaus hissed really furious at her no respect for him, using his vampire speed he went to attack her but instead of hitting her, he went through her hitting the wall behind her. He fell on the ground in pain.