Morning bad boy{6}

I yawn and wake up to a sleeping Chase, his lying with me with his arms around my waist shirtless and in his sweats with his bed hair.

Which he looks great with, I wish my bed hair looked like that, mine looks like I stuck my finger in a power socket and got electrocuted.

I role over to Sarah staring at me.

"Shit Sarah, why are you watching me?!"

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I state clutching my chest

"Sorry"she giggles, then she looks and Chase arms around me then she looks at me

"So uh...what's going on there?"she says giving me a evil grin.

"Nothing...it was cold last night"

Could I have thought of a worse excuse?!

"Oh yeah so you decided to use body heat" she says nearly about to laugh, so in result I smack her around the head couple of minutes, Chase then starts groaning in his sleep and wakes up and leaves without a word.

Wonder where he is going?

I decide to go to the restroom to fix myself up, the door is shut, so I knock on it a couple of times until I hear no one so I open the door, walk in shut the door behind me then I see...Chase standing there with wet hair and that body of his with a towel rapped around his waist.

"Oh my god, I'm really sorry Chase!" I say covering my eyes.

"You're to late babe already had my shower, maybe next time" he says smirking at me.

"Chase!!!" I shout and about to run on the restroom until Chase grabs my arm and turns me around

"Let me just get dressed then it's all yours"

"Okay well I'll wait outside" I say still got my hands over my eyes

"Layla just turn around" and I can sense he's smiling at me.

"Uh I think I'll just wait outside" I say finding hard to breathe.

"What are we five? It's fine just turn around, well unless you want to see me drop the towel then be my guess" he says.

"Eww Chase" I yell and turn around so I'm looking at the door still covering me eyes.

"All down you can turn around now"

I turn around to see him shirtless.

Stop torturing me!

"Chase put your shirt on!" I squeal.

He starts walking towards me, I already knew what he was going to do, he was going to do make me nervous.

"Are you sure that's what you want?"he whispers in my ear while placing his hands gently on my waist, and his soft minty breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine, and my heart beating so fast i can feel it popping out of my chest.

"Chase stop doing this to me" I whisper back as he's only inches away from my mouth.

He then tucks a piece of hair behind me ear and says.

"The bathroom all yours babe" he says and walks out.

I stand there frozen for a minute, I shake my head out of it and walk over to the mirror.