Chapter 2: Shopping with Mom and Stepdad

Aria's P.O.V

"You ready to go, Ari?" Sean asks me whilst walking up to me with Madison, Jackson and Lana.

"I think so." I state before following them all towards their family car. Once everyone was buckled in, Sean started the car and drove off to furniture store. "Aria, you can get anything you want, okay." Lana explains to me. I nod my head, yes. After about 30 minutes in the store, I had finally decided on my furniture and bedding. I had decided on a white double bed with a matching nightstand and dresser, a light blue dove bedding set with two plain light blue square pillows and a matching blue and white chair and wooden box. Next stop was Wal-mart for my bedroom decorations and other small things. After an hour in Wal-mart, Sean drove us to the nearest book store so that I could get my favourite books. Once I had grabbed all the novels, we headed to the checkouts. "Where next Sean?" I ask my stepfather who replies with the clothes stores. This place was going to be tricky with all of my cuts and scars. Just as I predicted, Lana wanted to see all of the outfits on me to make sure they all fitted properly. "Do I have to show you all of the outfits?" I question Lana. She just nods her head yes. "Sean, you are meant to be my step-dad here. Help." I inform Sean who tells Lana that I don't have to show the outfits. Thank you Sean. After Lana agreed with Sean, I tried all the outfits on. 30 minutes later, I had just changed out of the last outfit. "They all fit, Lana." I state whilst walking out of the change room. Whilst walking out to the car, Lana informs me that I can call her mom. "Thanks but not at the moment. It would feel funny calling you mom." I inform Lana who just accepts my decision. As we rolled up Lana and Sean's driveway, Sean grabbed all of the bags whilst Lana carried Madz inside and I carried Jackson inside. Once the twins were set down in their shared playpen, Sean, Lana and I all helped put everything together. After everything was in its place, Sean decided to take me home.