School {7}

I wake up
still feeling a little down about yesterday, I didn't even bother to do my hair, I'm just grateful it fell nicely, it looks a little messy, but it was okay, I was wearing a black sweater with some grey skinny jeans and my favourite converse, then I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth (For the people that have a problem that I don't write little detail about brushing teeth even though I think it's obvious she does...next thing you know people will be mad I don't write when she goes to the toilet :)) then I was just about to get into class when I get a message from dad.

FROM DAD:
Hey Layla, you can't do your assignment here tomorrow because I'm working extremely late so you will have to go to his place to do the assignment, you will have to stay at s friends house the night as I won't be able to pick you up.

Well that's just perfect, Chase made it pretty clear he didn't want me at his house to do the assignment but I can't fall behind so he can just suck it up.

After physics I have history, I guess I'll have to tell Chase then that we will have to do the assignment at his tonight.

I take a seat next to Chase because the teacher said we have to sit with our partners to get ideas so we can do our assignments.

"Uh Chase, I have to tell you something" I say getting a little nervous.

"Yeah kitty?" He says while smirking at me.

"Um we kinda got to do the assignment at yours tomorrow, my dad said I can't do it at home because he's working really late".

His smirk fell almost instantly and he looked quite annoyed and upset.

"Is that okay Chase?" I ask waiting for him to say something.

"Chase?" I say again still waiting for an answer.

"Yeah whatever but I'll drive you there after school  tomorrow" he says, he actually sounds a little annoyed at me.

"Okay" I say quietly.

•CHASE POV•

Oh fuck she coming to mine!

"Yeah whatever but I'll drive you there after school tomorrow" I say pretty annoyed but that's because I am annoyed, I don't want to take her there, I hate going there myself.

"Okay" she whispers sounding a little hurt.

I just turn my head so I can't look at her, we sit in silence for the rest of the class.

What have I done, Layla is going to my house tomorrow, oh shit!

*LA¥LA POV*

After we sat in awkward silence the bell thankfully went, I stood up quickly, I could hear Chase calling my name but I just kept walking till I found Sarah, I grabbed her and headed to the cafeteria.

When I took my seat in between Hollie and Sarah I could see Chase and his friends heading over here, I tried to tell my eyes to not at him, I mean, he just sat in silence and snapped at me now his sitting at my table?

God this guy is so bipolar.

He takes a seat across from me and I avoid eye contact with him.

Ah awkward!

When the bell goes for next class I head off until Chase catches up to me, he sounds a little puffed.