Chapter 17: Pretty Boys

Dani

Pretty Boys. They were everywhere it's like the Clemente Clan only hires really attractive men into there Mafia sort of gang, sort of illegal business, sort of bullshit, sort of boring cartel. It was mind numbing being lugged around by Luca wherever he went, just as equally mind numbing as being kept prisoner in his house. I expected to explore the estate and to actually talk to one of those hot guys by the hot cars fanning their hot abs in this hot weather. My mind was officially as active as a dying snail crawling on salt. It was pitiful and deathly.

"What are you pouting about?" Luca spoke although he was looking straight ahead as his father explained on and on about the shipments and the incoming fight between some other group of probably really hot men. I mean seriously it's like vogue magazine all up in this biz. If Lila were here she'd be blowing her ovaries all over the place. TMI? Opps sorry.

"I'm bored, don't I at least get rewarded for stopping Pr- I mean Hunter from letting you get your ass handed to you?" I huffed. I mean Luca was losing that argument. I've stopped calling Hunter prince since he started whining about it.

"I agreed to that stupid double date isn't that reward enough?" He mumbled grabbing my arm and dragging me off to another place that'll probably be as boring as the last one.

<<Luca>>

<<Luca>>

"I was fucking kidding" I groaned rolling my eyes and scanning the area for anything fun to do. The place was covered in fun fun things to do. God 30 minutes in and I already sound like a slut. What sorcery is this? Luca finally turned his attention on me ,eyes wide and skeptical. It seems like I've lost track of some valuable information that was passed on while I was ogling at cars....and a few guys...maybe a little more than few I couldn't say a lot because every time I get a little too obvious Mafia Man would squeeze my hand and glare at me.

"I'll be attending a meeting with my father...." He dragged on looking at me worriedly while scanning the area as if there was impending danger, at the moment the most possible threat is passing out from staring at all the hot guys surrounding the area. I looked around cautiously, trying to find out what he's so worried about but only coming up blank. There was nothing dangerous here apart from those killer abs that that one dude was rocking.

"This concerns me why??..." I arched my eyebrow to question him why he was being so worried.

"You can't come...not yet you're not ready, you'll have to stay here" he answered vulnerably holding my hand a little tighter than necessary. The grin on my face was cheek numbing to say the least. I could finally catch up with Hunter and probably meet new friends and explore and find some food and be fucking away from the over bearing Luca la blah blah.

"Gladly!" I chuckled happily tugging my arm roughly away from him and turning to skip off into the sunshine until he grabbed my waist and turned me to face him only to meet his glaring sort of scowling face.