"The prince is dead"

"Prince Lucas," I start, bowing slightly, "I have brought your princess." I said as I stopped bowing, looking back up at him. "Did you find a liking to her?" He asked, causing my eyes to widen, turning to Riley. I soon smile warmly at her, turning back to him. "I did." With hearing that, he smiles wide. "If you find a liking to her, I know I will definitly like her. She is very beautiful." He gets up from his throne, coming down infront of the princess. "You are very beautiful, mi'lady." He says as he takes her hand, leaning down slightly, placing a gentle kiss on it. I don't get jealous. I have no reason to. Riley looks over to me, smirking slightly. I take it, punching the prince in the face, knocking him out, causing him to fall to the ground. I look to his servent, pulling out my sword, pointing it at his neck. "You tell him any of this after he wakes up, no one in this kingdom will be left alive." I said, looking him in the eye. He looks at me terrified. "O-okay.." He says terrified. I put my sword back, as soon as I do, he runs to the prince, trying to wake him up. I smirk. "I told you," I start as I draw my sword once again, "you shouldn't have done that." I said as I swiftly, with one swipe, cut his head off, causing his body to immedietly fall to the ground. Riley stands there wide eyed, not able to say anything. Oh come on. This isn't new, you saw this already. "How are you able to kill innocent people?" She finally asked. "It's my duty, princess." She smiles warmly. "It is not anymore. Your only duty now is to come back to my kingdom with me so we can marry." I smile. "Yes, my princess." I look down at the prince. "But before I do.." I pull my sword back out, cutting the prince's head off along with his servant's. I put my sword back, soon going upstairs, walking out onto the balcony; Riley following close behind. "ATTENTION!" I yelled, getting everyone's attention. "The prince is dead." I told them, causing them all to cheer. In the crowd of cheering people, I notice that woman from before. With her two children. She's smiling so wide. "The prince never did anything to care for the people in the kingdom." I explained to Riley, "he basicly let them starve to death. I never wanted you two to get married, I knew you were better than him from the begining." She smiles at me warmly. "Thank you, princess." She says, her voice soft.