Family Conflict and Apologies

Tina's P.O.V

That could have gone differently...I hope that my Mom and sisters and brother can come and visit me. I seriously hope that Tyler and Thomas are OK, we are still walking back to the hotel, it's not a long walk but it's nice out.

I can't believe that he is doing that to my sister, I don't want her to feel like leaving too, my Mom would be heartbroken. I guess that's what happened after I left, he needed at least one perfect daughter. Which hurts knowing that. I mean no one can be perfect but you can't get that in his head.

Ugh I hope Tyler is OK, I know Thomas is still too little to understand anything but Tyler knows that something went wrong tonight and he would ask questions. I just hope that I can answer them, I don't even know why it went down the way it did. I seriously didn't want any conflict to happen with anyone tonight, I just wanted my dad to like the boys.

Nice way that turned out huh? Pfft. I can't believe him! This was supposed to be a nice family dinner, but he had to give my babies that look when Tyler said something. I think that it's cute that he talks like that, and I know that he will grow out of it. He just needs some time.

"You know I think that this is the most eventful night so far, but I know that you are freaking out with thinking that Tyler is going to ask you questions. Which I know that he isn't he's a smart kid and he knows that you will talk to him when you want to. He may be little but he is smart for a seven year old." Sam tells me wrapping his arm around me as we continue walking. "How I know this...well I know that Tyler isn't the overly-curious type, he's more reserved. I think he got over that stage right away while he was with his biological mother." He tells me as he begins to play with my hair.

"He is more mature than the other little kids I've seen." I agree, he actually is more mature than the other little kids I've encountered. He is a little cutie pie when Tommy wants to play with him and he smiles so big when Tommy laughs or giggles. I love the way they are together, the connection they have I just hope that they are like that when they are older.

"That he is," He nods, "and I know that he will be a great big bro when Tommy is older and when you and Milo decide to have children. After you are married though." He chuckles when I smack his chest with a laugh. "OK, no need to abuse me woman!" He exclaims with a laugh, moving me away from me. "OK, OK, kidding aside...I am serious about him being the best big bro to Tommy when they are older. And possibly yours and Milo's kids when you have some. And yes I believe that you two will be together forever. I mean have you seen the way he looks at you when you aren't looking?"

I blush looking away from him, I know how he looks at me, I've seen it when he thinks that I'm not looking. I want him to never lose that look with me, I know that some relationships don't work but I want ours to.

"I've seen, but I have to think about the boys right now, I don't need someone else in it, I mean he already is but I don't know if we'll last..." I know that is a lie, Milo and I have talked about it one day and we know that we are falling for each other. I know that I can love him one day. But I don't know.

"Liar! I know that you two will last, because you two have an amazing connection. What you did back there with telling him to take the boys back to the hotel, without actually saying anything mind you, takes couples years to figure that out!" He throws his hands up in the air for emphasis, I roll my eyes at his dramatics but I know where he is coming from.

I sigh knowing that he is right, "Fine, I think that we will, but I don't want to get my hopes up for anything. Besides I need to start thinking about school for Ty. And when does school start again?" I ask looking at my cell seeing that it's only 8:45PM. "The boys better be in bed when we get there." I comment after seeing the time.