Chapter Eight: Other Plans

This is the eighth chapter of In too Deep. I hope you like it, and please let me know what you think, and if you think I should continue. :)

I would also like to apologize for any mistakes there might be, it's a work in progress, will try to fix them as soon as possible.

Sorry it's short but I hope you like it.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

*Stiles

Stiles grunted as he was thrown to the ground. He shakily turned himself over to face his capturer, and saw the Ahzi, and Josie walking up behind it. "Guess this is your plan coming into play, eh?" he said, trying to hide his fear with sarcasm, it really was his only defense.

Josie smiled and knelt down next to him, "One of them, yes," she said and ran her fingers through his hair. "You're a very handsome boy, I can see why Derek is so infatuated with you." she said with a smile.

Stiles smacked her hand away, not wanting her to touch him, even a little bit. "Thanks," he said and rolled his eyes. "What's your plan then, cause it can't possibly be to bore me to death with your lack of conversational skills," he said.

Josie chuckled and stood up. "Brave one, aren't you?" she said and tilted her head as she studied him. "Guess you're not just the wimpy human I was hearing about," she said and stood up.

Stiles sighed and shifted slightly under her assessing eyes, "Thanks," he said sarcastically. "Really glad I meet your approval," he said and rolled his eyes.

Josie chuckled slightly, "You should be," she said and walked over to the Ahzi and stood behind him. "But let's just see how strong you really are," she said and ran her hand over the Ahzi's shoulder with a smirk. "Make sure he'll survive it," she told it before she turned to Stiles. "Make sure you tell Derek to drop it or I'll finish the job myself next time," she said and laughed softly before turning around and walking away.

Stiles cursed under his breath before turning his gaze to the Ahzi. He eyed it for a moment. It just stood there and that almost made it worse. He decided not to wait for it to attack him and quickly pushed himself onto his feet and ran away from it. He couldn't hear it, but he felt it following him and it wasn't far behind him. "Derek!" he yelled hoping the werewolf would be able to hear him. "Derek!" he yelled again as he forced himself to run faster, he knew it was useless, that he could never outrun the Ahzi but he had to try.

After what felt like forever he saw the cabin and relief flooded through him, that meant that he wasn't to far from camp. "Derek!" he yelled again, hoping that he could hear him now. He looked around frantically, the Ahzi nowhere in site. He let out a shaky breath and ran over to the cabin and shut the door behind him. He looked around for a moment, hoping to find a weapon, anything he could use against the creature. The best he could find was the leg of a broken of a chair, wasn't great but he'd take it. He picked the leg up and held it up defensive and looked around the small kitchen area before running over to the closet and going inside. He closed the door behind him and tried to calm his breathing as he strained his hearing for any sign that someone or something was in the cabin. His ridiculously weak human hearing couldn't pick anything, not even the tiniest sound over his heavy breathing.

Stiles cursed under his breath and leaned back against the wall, whacking his head lightly. What am I supposed to do now? he asked himself irritably. He let out a slow breath and forced himself to calm down down so he could come up with a plan, that was the only way he was going to make it out of this. Before he could even start to think of something, someone pulled him out of the closet and tossed him across the room.

Stiles hit a wall and fell to the floor, not even sure where he was anymore. He groaned and shook his head slightly, his vision having gone blurry for a moment. "What do you want from me" he grunted and pushed himself back up onto his feet to look at the Ahzi.

"Message" The Ahzi hissed and ran at him, slamming him into the wall, his claws lightly digging into his skin. "Not death" he said and tightened his grip slightly, blocking the human's airway. "Yet" he hissed before seemingly smiling, his needle like teeth showing macabrely. It studied Stiles for a moment before clutching his fist and hitting Stiles, over and over again. Giving the human the beating of his life, hitting him until he couldn't even hold himself up anymore.

Stiles tried to fight back, but all his attempts were for not. Soon he felt his legs give out from under him and he fell to the ground. He groaned in pain as he tried pushing himself back up to his feet, only managing to get to his knees and no farther. He fell forward just his arms holding him up as he started coughing up blood. "Please" he begging, just wanting it to be over.

The Ahzi kicked Stiles sending him flying into the wall and crashing onto the floor. He watched the human slowly move himself so he was lying on his back, struggling for a breath.

Stiles lay on the ground staring up at the ceiling as he tried to catch his breath, that last kick more than knocking the wind out of him.

The Ahzi crept towards Stiles and stood over him, he looked the human in the eyes for a moment before striking out with his claws and slicing through the flesh of his chest.

Stiles screamed as he felt his chest being ripped open, even if the cuts weren't very deep it hurt like hell. Both his hands shot to his chest, trying to uselessly stop the bleeding. Though there really was no way for him to do that, he couldn't even cover the entire thing. He barely felt himself being turned over,the mind numbing pain in his chest and well everywhere else to distracting for him even to notice until he felt the Ahzi's breath on his neck, the scent of his breath sicking

"To never forget" the Ahzi hissed in Stiles' ear before digging it's claw deep into his back, then he started moving it, cutting a symbol into his back. The same symbol it's carved in everyone else's back.

Stiles screamed as the creature slowly carved the symbol into his back. He wasn't able to move or even squirm, the thing had a tight grip on him and it was unyielding. After far too long he realized he wasn't screaming anymore and the immense pain dulled to just unbearable. He groaned slightly and he tried to push himself back up onto his feet. He failed several times before finally getting good enough grip on the wall to pull himself up and hold himself up. He grimaced slightly as he started limping towards the door, the wall the only thing keeping him up at the moment. He felt extremely dizzy, probably from blood loss and being beat around, but he refused to pass out. He had to find Derek, had too.

Stiles made it outside, but not much farther than that. Once out the door he fell to his knees and couldn't even force himself to stand back up. He was to tired to weak, to human to do anything. His vision started blurring, and he knew what was coming. He pushed it off for as long as he could, forcing himself to crawl a few more feet towards the camp before everything went black and he collapsed to the ground.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Thank you for reading and make sure you leave a comment and vote. :)

I hope you enjoyed it and I'll make sure to post the next chapter soon.