Chapter Six: You Like It Rough?

"I'm not sure if you're the biggest 'A' cup or the smallest 'B' cup?" Marilyn said holding up two bras that were supposed to be for me.

I was so embarrassed. I just stared at the floor and shrugged my shoulders as Marilyn waved bras and underwear around as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

"What do you think?" Marilyn asked turning to me while holding up the two bras. I shrugged my shoulders looking at the black one and the tan one that didn't seem to be any bigger nor smaller from the first. "Well, which one fit better?" I crossed my arms over my small chest. I was born with broad shoulders and tiny boobs. It's unfair.

"They both fit the same," I mumbled. Just because Kieran basically promised in the car that Marilyn was sentenced to being my BFF, I was still extremely weary of her. She may have helped me with the whole Bolton incident, but she was the one to attack me first.

She sighed loudly and after she thought for a moment, she sat the tan one down.

"Looks like you haven't grown since the fifth grade, so I'm just going to assume you aren't going to grow into a 'B'," she said picking up more bras that I'm guessing we're 'A' cups like the one she kept.

"They could grow," I said slightly angered by what she had said. Marilyn turned to look at me. She must have sensed my uneasiness allowing her eyes to scan me up and down.

"I'm just stating the facts. I promised Kieran I would buy you clothes that would fit. Especially, since you were so weird about him coming in here with us," Marilyn stated picking up one more bra and placed it in her left hand that already held ten pairs of strange, sexual-looking underwear and four other bras including two sports-bras.

"It would have been weird," I muttered looking away from her.

"I don't see why. It's not like he won't be seeing you naked soon," she said as if she were talking about lunch. I gaped at her. She gave me a smile and headed off to the cash register.

I watched as her perfect body walked away with the perfect amount of sway. I frowned and tried turning the top of my body to look at my butt. Was it perfectly rounded like hers? Did I even have a butt? I sighed and walked after her.

The woman at the register rang up the clothes for us. The total was a lot more than I had expected. Marilyn took out her wallet and glared at the inside of it.

"Shit," she muttered as she grabbed a card, "just put it on this." She stated as she mumbled something to herself about how her weekly pay was ruined due to some stupid bond. I didn't think much of it because I didn't even know if I had heard her correctly.

The woman scanned the card and we left the store. Well, it wasn't actually a store. It was a little shop in a mall. I thought we were going to the town that I had tried to get a job in just days ago, but Marilyn had informed me that we weren't even in the same town. We were actually two towns over from that one and we're now in Nikston.

"I'm surprised I haven't heard Kieran complain about not sleeping in his bed yet," Marilyn joked as we walked down to the food court to meet the boys. I looked over to Marilyn with questioning eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been sleeping in his bed," she said popping her gum, "he's usually a grumpy asshole if he doesn't sleep in his bed. He slept on the couch one time and Bolton ended up being thrown against a tree for flicking his ear," Marilyn said chuckling slightly as she recalled the memory.