Chapter 20: Hellno Kitty

a/n: IM GOING TO CRY I HAD 500 WORDS OF BOOTYFULNESS AND THEN WATTPAD COMES IN AND DELETES IT ALL AND I CANT GET IT BACK WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY I HATE WATTPAD OMG. EVERYONE HAS HAD THESE MOMENTS AND IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME MULTIPLE TIMES BUT IT DOESNT MAKE IT EASIER OMG WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT MOTHER FRIKEN SUNDAY

Hoodie felt bad for just sitting around and doing nothing all day except watch TV and go on Tumblr while all the othersi had jobs. (He didnt know what Smile did but he always came up with money.) So Hoodie did what the others refused to do because they were really crappy.

He started by doing the dishes, even though there were only six in total. Then he took out the trash. e considered doing the laundry but it was way to nasty smelly to touch. Grocery shopping needed to be done though.

Hoodie made his way downtown walking fast to the nearest Safeway. On his way in he passed by a toddler screaming at their mother and an old man taking a piss in a potted plant. Lovely.

He made a beeline for the fruit section. He wanted to get this over as soon as possible. Hoodie started picking up random foods and sniffing them.

He grabbed a bag of potatoes and sniffed it. To his surprise it smelt like... potatoes.

"What are you doing..." A man asked from behind him. Hoodie turned around slowly bag of potatoes still pressed to his face. The man had a white hoodie on and huge dark glasses on, he even had a scarf wrapped around the lower part of his face. His hair was black and pulled back into a long ponytail. The parts of his face that were showing obviously had pounds of concealer on.

"Wow Jeff I didn't know it was you at all." Hoodie deadpanned.

"Not all of us have perfect faces Brian."

"So you think I have a perfect face." Hoodie said smirking against the bag of potatoes.

"Are you gonna buy the potatoes or marry them?" Jeff said turning back to his cart.

"They do look pretty sexy." Hoodie licked the bag.

"Well this was a good conversation." Jeff started to walk away.

"Jeff wait." Hoodie said laughing.

o0o0o0o0o0o

Hoodie managed to force a few answers out of Jeff. Turns out he was living in the woods and eating rats. Delicious...

"Jeff you know you can come live with us."

"Who's us?"

"Jack, Toby, Tim, Smile, and me." Jeff looked into the distance considering it.

"Sure. But I refuse to be blamed for killing Tim. He pissed in my Cheerios. The little fuck."