Six (Part two) And Game?

(Ok...a bit of a twist on the wager.  Hope you enjoy it!  Thanks for all your support.  Love your votes!  thank-you. I will post by Oct 11th!)

SIX (part two)

"Whoo, that's the game for us! It's a game a piece now," Jaxon hollered. Robin and him chest bumped at middle court in celebration.

"Yeah, yeah, lucky hairpin shot. That one barely made it over the net," Sage replied. "The match isn't over yet you two. We both have a game a piece. There's no point in celebrating if you haven't won."

"Come on hurry up and switch sides so we can get in the last game of the match. I need to go bowtie shopping," I said.

Sage and I started to walk around to the other side of the net. The guys were just about to pass us, when Jaxon reached out and grabbed my hand turning me into him so his arms were folded around me.

Wrapped in his embrace, I had an urge to stand on my tippy toes and reach up to taste his lips on mine, if only for a moment. I looked into his fierce emerald eyes, and I felt like I had been spun off kilter with a dizzy feeling growing in the pit of my stomach. I closed my eyes. His hands ran down my sides of my shirt and up my back, igniting me from within, causing me to gasp out loud. When he picked up my hand, I opened my eyes and saw our school gym surrounding had dissipated. We were standing under the glow of the crystal chandelier above us.

What the heck? I turned to look around the room and realized we were now in a large elegant sitting room with a stone fireplace. It was rich in color and luxury with its burgundy velvet drapes and golden decorations accenting the room. Several stuffed chairs, a large oversized couch and a maroon chaise lounge filled the space.

 Several stuffed chairs, a large oversized couch and a maroon chaise lounge filled the space

I lingered in his arms for a moment, swaying to some distant playing music. With his hand in mine, I turned to toward the chaise lounge to sit. I could feel the skirts of my dress rustled around my legs as I walked. My bare feet cooled with each step against the stone floor.

The dark iridescent red taffeta of my dress showed off a black hue when its floor length skirts moved. Strapless, the bodice was fitted tight against me, showing off both my waistline and the curves of my breasts. Although I could feel the many layers of fabric of the dress covering my skin, I somehow had never felt so naked before at the same time.

"This was the dress I wanted to see you in if I had won the wager," he said taking in a full view of me. "I can't think of a single place in Swallow Falls that you might have a reason to wear it out, but you can't blame a guy for dreaming. You look beautiful in it."

His eyes rested on my mother's necklace around my neck. The two red beads on either side of the blue center stone were glowing like rubies that were lit from within. His gaze drifted from the necklace to the tiny blue tear mark below my collarbone. His eye flared a golden color as he took in the mark. Then he lifted his hand and ran a finger following along the top edge of my bodice covering my breasts. My skin tingled where he had drawn his imaginary line across my chest.